• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchyB

Stop it! I don't like him anymore than you do! Your team is 6 points behind this monstrosity!

Not after Sunday. Feyenoord is going to kick your asses.

They seem particularly agitated lately, I wonder why :D

Ajax will probably still beat Twente and win the Eredevisie though. So please let me have my fun tonight, 'kay?

Salvadora

EnergeticWearyGrouper.gif

Fucking el'.

Dragan Stojkovic.

Lkr

something else i've always wondered: do you europeans get like every game on TV? or do you only get a regionally relevant game? for example in the US, for domestic sports, we get the big headline matchup everywhere usually, but other than that, we only get a local team. when watching soccer, we're at the mercy of whatever games fox decides to give us for CL and EL, but NBC gives us every EPL game

Irminsul

something else i've always wondered: do you europeans get like every game on TV? or do you only get a regionally relevant game? for example in the US, for domestic sports, we get the big headline matchup everywhere usually, but other than that, we only get a local team. when watching soccer, we're at the mercy of whatever games fox decides to give us for CL and EL, but NBC gives us every EPL game
That pretty much depends on what you mean with "TV" and on the country.

Free TV? You only get some of the games with teams from your country.

Pay TV? You (mostly) get everything.

I wish I could watch Frankfurt but I only get Kabel 1 Austria which shows some stupid documentary instead of the football game:

3:1 - nice goal by Larsson.

Wilbur

Banned

We don't get every game in the UK, but we get a fair amount. Most games apart from 3pm Saturday kick offs are on television, apart from say Tuesday nights when there's six games kicking off at 7:45pm, only two will be televised.

We get all the CL though.

In England we get 4 PL matches per weekend and sometimes one on Monday. These matches usually involve one of the 7 best teams in the country, but every team has a certain nimber of games which have to be shown on TV over the season.

Terrestrial TV only has highlights of the league, and some FA Cup games, and half of the Champions League games.

Over Sky and ITV, we can watch every CL game I think

Tense as fuck in Naples

Lkr

That pretty much depends on what you mean with "TV" and on the country.

Free TV? You only get some of the games with teams from your country.

Pay TV? You (mostly) get everything.

We don't get every game in the UK, but we get a fair amount. Most games apart from 3pm Saturday kick offs are on television, apart from say Tuesday nights when there's six games kicking off at 7:45pm, only two will be televised.

We get all the CL though.

In England we get 4 PL matches per weekend and sometimes one on Monday. These matches usually involve one of the 7 best teams in the country, but every team has a certain nimber of games which have to be shown on TV over the season.

Terrestrial TV only has highlights of the league, and some FA Cup games, and half of the Champions League games.

Over Sky and ITV, we can watch every CL game I think

Tense as fuck in Naples

thanks guys. i hope to visit europe some day to check out some live soccer and be exiled for calling it soccer in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom