• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHarris78

Half way there. More importantly, we're playing some good stuff, some of the boring play we've had to endure over the past few months of Laudrups reign was awful.

pulga

Banned
Fuck carnival, I decided to watch Frankfurt. So good, fuck drunk bitches. Football is the best.

image.php

i told you guys, he's dead on the inside

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
SpursOfficial: Our line-up - Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Fryers; Dembele, Eriksen, Sandro, Townsend; Adebayor, Soldado. #COYS

SpursOfficial: Our subs tonight - Friedel, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Chadli, Lennon, Paulinho, Kane. #COYS

Thank you based Sherwood. THE BEAST RETURNS.

Figured as much, it's Feyenoord on Sunday right?

Still shame though would you not have wanted to go for it? (guessing you're an Ajax fan?!)
Yup, Feyenoord.

I'm not as delusional as some other Ajax fans to think there's even a sliver of a chance for us to win this. We would have sent out our best team if it wasn't for the game on Sunday.

pulga

Banned
SpursOfficial: Our line-up - Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Fryers; Dembele, Eriksen, Sandro, Townsend; Adebayor, Soldado. #COYS

SpursOfficial: Our subs tonight - Friedel, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Chadli, Lennon, Paulinho, Kane. #COYS

*checks website*

NfZAXg0.gif

nope, he's (they?) still beasting at Madrid.

Scum

Good work ITV, talk about Spurs line up when you should be talking about the match between swans and napoli.
Pulse, pls. Bale, innit.

I like. Welcome back, Sandro.

Maybe you know... They want him to leave, and maybe they also want to try and get out of paying him.
Ohyou @ West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom