• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Oh..we are playing now...in Europa League

Hype?

benfica-photo-770609931.gif

There's no need to be upset.

Surrender to the shit that is Europa.

pulga

Banned
I am all for not liking the opponent team, but isn't that a bit harsh? :/

And if you wondered, big Trabzonspor supporter (family roots are from there).

you're new here heh?

gonna need to get some thicker skin pronto!

didnt know you legit supported Trabzonspor, you're okay then. Thought you just wanted to ill-wish Juve :lol

Don't be silly baby. The final's in your stadium! Win it!

Otherwise it'll be fucking rafa again

I hope we can make it, I'd love to visit Juve Stadium again <3

My hometown team has a pretty good chance of making it into the bundesliga this season.
There HAS to be a god...oh god!!

lnc2empxss4c.jpg

12 matchdays left....

white-kid-dance-club.gif

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
you're new here heh?

gonna need to get some thicker skin pronto!

didnt know you legit supported Trabzonspor, you're okay then. Thought you just wanted to ill-wish Juve :lol

I hope we can make it, I'd love to visit Juve Stadium again <3

Haha actually been here for like 8 years. But for some reason I am more of a basketball dude, so don't come into this thread so often. Am a big TS fan tho and don't worry I only hate the Istanbul teams, so no ill will against Juve. Actually like them more then most clubs.

pulga

Banned
Haha actually been here for like 8 years. But for some reason I am more of a basketball dude, so don't come into this thread so often. Am a big TS fan tho and don't worry I only hate the Istanbul teams, so no ill will against Juve. Actually like them more then most clubs.

I meant new in the thread, wishing a team to get relegated is kindergarten stuff
Uus4Plt.png

Zabojnik

Fuck. We're dominating, but can't score.

Fuck Lazio!!!!!! They have no other objectives this season and they still don't give a fuck about the EL.....They should have fielded their best players in the 1 leg but for some reason the reserves played and now they are out

The Udinese of EL.

Blablurn

:loooool

on a good day, yes
I want to learn how to dance Tango here

Damn. I'm jealous. I have no rhythm at all. German genes. The first time I saw my gf dancing I was like "wow!". I tried it a few times but man, I just suck :D. I'm jelly of those latin genes.

Into

When at a Trabzonspor game don’t be alarmed by the 61st minute festivities, you may be fooled into thinking the game is over and the celebrations have started early with the fireworks, confetti and jubilant crowd going absolutely ballistic. However, this is a Trabzonspor tradition – 61 is their city code and in the 61st minute of every home game the supporters go crazy and a festival atmosphere takes over the Avni Aker stadium. Expect the passion from the crowd to reach fever pitch for the duration of the game thereafter.

pulga

Banned
'I swear every time Juve play and you guys talk about it, Vidal seems to score, but his goalscoring record is not spectacular.'
\​
image.php

I don't understand why Juve fans are apathetic to the EL when they're out of the Italian Cup, and the league is all but over.

You either win the double, or you win the league

Zabojnik

Giovinco is the worst shooter in the history of strikers. Often does everything right, but can't finish for shit.

Yay we scored....yay...

..wooho

Whatever

Wtf Into, wtf. EL is the new CL, where financially responsible clubs play. ANIMO! GRINTA! JUVEEE!

Wilbur

Banned
I don't understand why Juve fans are apathetic to the EL when they're out of the Italian Cup, and the league is all but over.

Exactly. You're in the cup, might as well try and win it. Not like it's going to sap your energy so much as well considering they've got almost a second string squad and they're so far ahead in the league

Yurt and Into approaching Arsenal fan mentality here

Into

THE BEST PLAYER ACROSS ALL SPORTS AND GENDERS*

*Laure Boulleau excluded

Tbh I didn't even celebrate :(

Thats the gimmick. Juvebros are going to ironically celebrate any success in the Europa League, going full blown skinny jeans hipster on this tournament, we will like it... ironically and sarcastically

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When at a Trabzonspor game don’t be alarmed by the 61st minute festivities, you may be fooled into thinking the game is over and the celebrations have started early with the fireworks, confetti and jubilant crowd going absolutely ballistic. However, this is a Trabzonspor tradition – 61 is their city code and in the 61st minute of every home game the supporters go crazy and a festival atmosphere takes over the Avni Aker stadium. Expect the passion from the crowd to reach fever pitch for the duration of the game thereafter.
that's pretty fucking cool!

The league is not over.

Zabojnik

Not all Juve fans, innit. It's kinda hard to get super hyped though, seeing how we're treating EL as a second rate competition. We'll choose the scudetto over it, especially with Roma being so close, and crash out sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom