• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

we made baleadas today

godly

you know what I REALLY want?

41347308700.jpg

good Lord.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This was months ago, Yurt :(
Stop getting my alts banned ffs
Haha will do :)

Make sure to spoiler the story lol.

Any chance Osvaldo will stay at Juventus after the loan period?
There's no way we're paying them 20 million for Osvaldo :p they'll settle for 11-12, and he's worth that.

Next season: Tevez, Llorente, Berardi, Cerci (we'll give them Immobile's half for him or something) and Osvaldo. Sounds pretty good to me.

Jojo is dead.

Wilbur

Banned

There's no way we're paying them 20 million for Osvaldo :p they'll settle for 11-12, and he's worth that.

Next season: Tevez, Llorente, Berardi, Cerci (we'll give them Immobile's half for him or something) and Osvaldo. Sounds pretty good to me.

hahaha holy fuck how did I say that

sorry baby xoxo

Plantains are amazing. I love getting them with some jerk chicken at the Jamaican place by my work.

Also, fuck Nazio. Fuck them to hell, the useless nazi cunts. They should just disband the club for being so pathetic.

K1LLER7

Jojo is dead.
Haha, love how you can just trade half a player for another.

Moyes pls, Give Dortmund half of Young and Cleverley for Reus.

They played good vibrant football based on the same way Moyes plays football with us,

Moyes deserves our time. He deserves to build his own squad.

He’s not clueless, as proven with his work at Everton.

Wilbur

Banned
They played good vibrant football based on the same way Moyes plays football with us,

Moyes deserves our time. He deserves to build his own squad.

He’s not clueless, as proven with his work at Everton.

To be fair, this was before the two most horrific performances of his entire time here - Fulham and Olympiakos. A whole month or two before actually

PLS, let's not pretend I'm lying. They did play good vibrant football based on a 4-4-2 with lots of crosses, that isn't wrong is it? And he did do good work with Everton, so he isn't clueless.

I'm wrong on the second part though, probably. I don't know if he does deserve our time.

Baki

Guys. Ever since breaking up with my gf. I've had the worst luck with women. Either they are crazy or they are fat lol.

Of course I'd choose crazy over fat though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom