• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

oorrr some pescado con tajadas from the Lake

mmmmmmm

pescado_frito_y_platano%5B1%5D.jpg

Now that looks edible. Yurt's posted dish/bowl of food looks good also.

Portugeezer

Porto to advance if it remains the same. Ghilas has been underwhelming but he came up big when it counted there.

I have liked his recent appearances. Much better than how he played in the 5 - 10 minutes he would get when the manager panicked.

Him and Lica linked up well, all that reserve training! Lol.

Porto needs to seriously improve the defence, too static defending crosses. We can outscore Frankfurt, but can't rely on this.

Wilbur

Banned
lol Chicharito vs RVP is all over the latin news hahahaha

http://www.diez.hn/csp/mediapool/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=Tkd3Bx2BlWOVSrVQJRxaYs$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYvwdhmlr_7XP$5hee0qXiZ0WCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_CryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg[/MG][/QUOTE]

Chicha already commented on this shit on Twittrz

dc89

It was then that Martin Vingaard also scored 2 brilliant goals against you. you went through 4-3 though. :(

There was a huge snowball fight outside Copenhagens stadium afterwards, it was in February so lots of snow and there's this park right next to it... Englishmen got snow mun.

Yeah I think it was. Ahhh the good old Europa League. Dare I say... I kind of miss it? The obscurity of it all.

I remember our record breaking 6 draws.

....and we still finished 7th that season
KuGsj.gif

Oh yeah haha! I remember now, 6 draws! I think it was 1-1 against City at The Etihad, Krasic scored and then Adam Johnson equalised and then Del Piero had a free kick hit the bar. So awesome.

LTWheels

Apparently, according to Football Weekly Extra, this week, Alonso left Liverpool primarily due to the changes in UK tax law. He was very upset with the increased tax...

Apparently, according to Football Weekly Extra, this week, Alonso left Liverpool primarily due to the changes in UK tax law. He was very upset with the increased tax...

Heard it at the time. I'd be more inclined to believe that he left because he and Rafa had a breakdown in relationship, we tried selling him the summer before, and the biggest club in the world came calling for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom