• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

You know when you wake up and have a quality virginian brew followed by the biggest, most satisfying shit?

Yeh, morning off to a good start.

3Sixty

I'd be pretty surprised if we don't get at least a draw today.

2-1 or 2-2 for me.

Dejan Lovren ‏@DejanLovren05 38m

Good morning . Daddy is back 👍 come on #SaintsFC big game tonight .

Daddy's back...

Salazar

Martyn Ziegler ‏@martynziegler 23s
The Times' investigation into national game is good. My suggestion to Greg Dyke: insist 5G artificial pitches be allowed at any level.

Nar

I'm scared of today's match. Henderson is the key.

I love it when you play 5-a-side and end up with a team where nobody is selfish, there's loads of movement, the goals are shared around and you don't all shout at eachother for fucking up
Best 5-a-side is when everybody helps with the defending phase and I'm not left all alone against three opponents. Otherwise it's just frustrating :(

subtles

I'm surprised Balague considers Bruno the best midfielder in La Liga outside of the big two.

Best 5-a-side is when everybody helps with the defending phase and I'm not left all alone against three opponents. Otherwise it's just frustrating :(

It's even worse when you bust a gut tracking back and the other players are casually 'trotting'. :(

confuziz

Banned
Rekik is a beast, I love him. Better than Van Dijk for sure.

Park has been outstanding too.

Too bad we have Maher, Willems, Schaars, Locadia, Matavz, Depay and Narsingh that have been terrible this season.

Salazar

It's even worse when you bust a gut tracking back and the other players are casually 'trotting'. :(

Better to just maintain a languid sweeper/ambitious distributor role at all times.

I ain't in it for the goals. Let me occasionally chip the ball over an onrushing tackle and elation results.

just an amp, but it has cool little attachment so you can hook your phone/music player up to it.

It looks pretty cool in the pictures, i couldn't find it on the uk shop.

dc89

BhkB0lqCAAANsYy.png

And this is with Chelsea and Liverpool's teams having a host of u-21s on loan. Or in the first team.

Well in some ways having loads of U21 players out on loan is nothing to be proud of. Don't Chelsea have something like 20+ players out on loan?

But it's nice to see United first team are consistent with their U21's.

Elchele

Talking about reserves, Bayern II won their match yesterday. Really hope they manage to get promoted to 3.Liga

iX7kLJbJrQnuo.png

dat Erik ten Hag

Hart needs to shut up about how 'man enough' he is to accept being dropped. Admit you're shit, put your head down and work hard in training instead of crying to the press and talking bollocks

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hart needs to shut up about how 'man enough' he is to accept being dropped. Admit you're shit, put your head down and work hard in training instead of crying to the press and talking bollocks

I still can't believe how little flack he got for the Dani Alves goal. Childish goalkeeping, no top keeper comes out with their legs like that. At 1-0 the tie is alive, Hart destroyed City's chances to go through.

Elchele

predictions

Augsburg 3-2 Hannover 96
Brawnie 0-2 Gladbach
Leverkusen 1-1 Mainz
Bremen 1-3 HSV
Dortmund 3-2 Nurnberg
Bayern 5-0 Schalke

sohois

Fuck me, Twitch actually managed to beat Pokemon. And I missed it, lame. I assumed it would take them hours of more grinding to be strong enough

Suen

panty's football season 13/14:

You're an old fat fuck who only posts to piss people off. You bring absolutely nothing to this thread. There I said what everyone thinks of you.

Fuck off now, ignore listed.

Result: Banned
Date: 09-28-2013
Occasion: During Madrid derby

Who the fuck wants to read that assholes trolling posts. The old fart can go fuck himself and troll another forum if you ask me.

Result: Banned
When: 02-26-2014
Occasion: After Madrid's CL game, three days before the Madrid Derby

panty pls :lol

panty_Dead.png

Bumhead

Banned
Sky are really pushing it with this "Let's show Leeds' game every fucking week" thing.

Also, watching Connor prance around in that revolting kit. Goodnight, sweet prince 😩

Wilbur

Banned
Sky are really pushing it with this "Let's show Leeds' game every fucking week" thing.

Also, watching Connor prance around in that revolting kit. Goodnight, sweet prince 😩

When's his contract up at Sunderland? Can't see him signing a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom