• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an amazing dream last night. I dreamt I went to a Stevie Ray Vaughn concert in Texas (not having a chance to see him play live is one of my biggest music-related regrets) and later met up with Meier. We went to a barbecue place, got drunk and crashed at his place.

He died 24 years ago. Are you older than FF?

Morganella after the 0-0 match that resulted in two palermo red cards.

PXDuPeO.jpg

LxHVdy6.png

L1NETT

That MGSV resolution thread, haha. Has anyone here even bought an xbox one? Messi?

The endlessly dull resolution war is more boring than West Ham Norwich playing a 5 match series.

People buy Xbone because of its games, not the amount of pixels.

Nowt wrong with buying an Xbox if that's your thing

Shrug

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I discovered SVR well after he died, but I would've loved to see him play live. One of the all-time greats.

Zabo what are we going to name our band? I'm so excited!

we need Bacon on the cover.
Can't believe Rppmey is going to get a 300k a week contract until he's 34. He'll be even fatter within 2 years of that shit contract.

isn't this his third contract extension/salary adjustment in 2.5 years? Sure seems like it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What kind of band are you guys going to go for? Better not be one of those bands that wank over how skillful they are with their instruments.
kida pls. u missed my edit

And I don't know, it depends on Zabo's questionable guitar skills*. I can pretty much sing anything
3AQmK.gif

jk, he's the next John Petrucci
I was thinking "The Brown Envelopes", but ... yeah.
BRILLIANT!
Yeah hahaha it was brilliant. I can just imagine fucking Capello spluttering on his herbal tea as he reads it

hahahah
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Tuttsport called him last night btw
"I don't want to talk now, let others speak, thank you."
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Barzul

Genuinely one of the worst decisions in the history of football
Mail says the basic wage is still the same as his current contract and the additional 50k is incentives based, so it might not be too bad depending on what the incentives are. Still a fuck ton of money.

I wonder if we're going to get a thread for every time a multiplatform game is worse on Xbone. Cause GAF might need new server.

I honestly don't get why people get so worked up about it.

I thought a lot of people were beyond that stage of thinking. There's nothing wrong with people pointing out differences and talking about it from a technical point of view, but I see bans and personal attacks and what not.

Part of the reason why I migrated to GAF was to avoid the arguments :p

Edit: Rooney on form is one of the best players around, United would be stupid to let him go. He'd just end up signing for Chelsea and scoring a hat trick against us.

WJD

I do think if we're tying Rooney down for this long and for this much money, he needs to make the move out of the number 10 position and up as the spearhead of our attacks again. Somehow try and recreate his 09/10 (don't think RVP is long for the club unfortunately), get a couple of a competent midfielders, a left back and a fucking top quality winger (where???) to pair up with Januzaj either side of Mata and in theory we're golden. Of course then there's still Moyes.

Speaking of Rooney's, Rooney Mara is fucking stunning in Her. Everyone needs to watch that by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom