• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

i6HMg2Wu7Uzqm.gif

Lightning

Banned
We should be able to field our strongest team against Everton to try and force the result. No midweek game that week and only Sunderland and Stoke 1 week apart so plenty of time to rest.

Bayern 3 days later but players shouldn't need a rest for that and should be fit just the same. This week we had Liverpool and United before the FA cup game. Before the Everton game it's just Stoke away the week before so should be no reason why our best players are not playing that game. A must win game, most important game.

19th Feb - Bayern (H)
22nd Feb - Sunderland (H)
1st Mar - Stoke (A)
8th Mar - Everton (FA Cup game)

Seems okay to me.

bjaelke

Apparently this week is a national holiday of sorts. Didn't know until I turned up at work...Guess I'll have plenty of time to try Titanfall then and see what all the fuss is about.

I could also spend the entire week reading Howard Webb fanfic on rawk. There's plenty of new material after last night's game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Obviously Negredo and Costa are the best Spanish strikers right now, but I think Llorente deserves to go to Brazil too :(

Well, Pato is a dickhead and he never actually carried the club on his shoulders for a whole season.

El Shaa will be back stronger than ever, I'm sure of that.
neooooooooooooooooooooo

what's up baby! Where have you been?
Curiosity man. I'm back on the market and have no experience with the older ladies. My oldest was like 31.

Are you suuuure? They always lie about their age past 30 :p

not that it matters, if she looks young

not that it matters if she has a vagina

GHG

We should be able to field our strongest team against Everton to try and force the result. No midweek game that week and only Sunderland and Stoke 1 week apart so plenty of time to rest.

Bayern 3 days later but players shouldn't need a rest for that and should be fit just the same. This week we had Liverpool and United before the FA cup game. Before the Everton game it's just Stoke away the week before so should be no reason why our best players are not playing that game. A must win game, most important game.

19th Feb - Bayern (H)
22nd Feb - Sunderland (H)
1st Mar - Stoke (A)
8th Mar - Everton (FA Cup game)

Seems okay to me.

We're through the worst of it now so I can kind of breathe a sigh of relief. Bayern were always going to knock us out anyway so I'm strangely relaxed about that game. 1 point off the top and still in the FA cup in a period where everyone thought we would fall away and get knocked out of everything.

Not bad.

Yen

It's odd that Microsoft had 8 years to develop a console, yet couldn't develop one that is consistently 1080p for games. Not that that issue is a massive deal, but still.

SmartLauncherPro keeps reverting back to stock TouchWiz. Any idea how to stop this?

GHG

It's odd that Microsoft had 8 years to develop a console, yet couldn't develop one that is consistently 1080p for games. Not that that issue is a massive deal, but still.

It is a massive deal when they're asking so much money for it. Even the most modest of steamboxes (which will be cheaper) will outperform it.

dc89

Just watching some of the Arsenal and Liverpool game as I missed it yesterday. 57 mins in is interesting between Ozil and Podolski.

Liverpool get a throwing deep in to their own half, Podolski shouts at Ozil and points to a player telling him to go mark him, he doesn't. The ball gets thrown to him and Podolski just throws his arms down in a proper hissy fit.

From this the ball goes down the other end of the pitch and Liverpool win a penalty.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Neymar's 7 (lol) goals in La Liga (lol):

Barcelona 6 : 0 Rayo Vallecano (6th goal)
Barcelona 4 - 1 Valladolid (4th goal)
Barcelona 4 : 1 Real Sociedad
Real Betis 1 : 4 Barcelona

Good goals:
Barcelona 2 : 1 Villarreal (1 penalty, but excellent nonetheless)
Barcelona 2 : 1 Real Madrid (a deflection but still great)

Europe:
Barcelona 6 : 1 Celtic (3rd, 4th and 5th goal)

with the exception of Betis, he only scores at Camp Nou.

Giovinco

dc89

Neymar's 7 (lol) goals in La Liga (lol):

Barcelona 6 : 0 Rayo Vallecano (6th goal)
Barcelona 4 - 1 Valladolid (4th goal)
Barcelona 4 : 1 Real Sociedad
Real Betis 1 : 4 Barcelona

Good goals:
Barcelona 2 : 1 Villarreal (1 penalty, but excellent nonetheless)
Barcelona 2 : 1 Real Madrid (a deflection but still great)

Europe:
Barcelona 6 : 1 Celtic (3rd, 4th and 5th goal)

with the exception of Betis, he only scores at Camp Nou.

Giovinco

So you're saying we can play Demichellis?

GHG

I just saw the american "soccer" thread was higher than this thread in the OT community.

I didn't even know such a thing existed. I puked up in my mouth a little.

Blablurn

I hope we stay fully concentrated, not like our last match against City.

I'm sure. Plus it was good to see Arsenal winning against Liverpool. I doubt we will underestimate them.

in other news: slomka arrived in hamburg

BgqdmSFIAAAghyT.jpg:large

in other other news:

i'm downloading titanfall right now :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom