• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_n13yfxUzPy1s8z5rho1_400.gif

tumblr_n13xn5kl9J1s8z5rho1_400.gif

Class is forever. (sorry Xavi & Iniesta)

Shiiit, I'll be in Bologna next saturday... Trying to decide whether I should get tickets to the game against Roma or not.

Problem is, I don't know anyone who'd want to come with me :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shiiit, I'll be in Bologna next saturday... Trying to decide whether I should get tickets to the game against Roma or not.

Problem is, I don't know anyone who'd want to come with me :(
Bologna-Roma is so one-sided, don't bother :lol
Giving Rooney £300,000 a week is nothing when United can pay £403,846 per week in interest on Glazer debt.

and they're going to give him another contract extension in 6 months again ;)

got them by the balls

Linius

Oh well, we play a bunch over confident Austrians looking for recognition in Europe because they can't get any in their shit league. I hope we beat them just for that but it probably won't be easy.

Except we went to your place and won?

Not that we'll do the same to Bayern though, they're on a different planet to you guys.

You lost over the two legs, though?

And that's exactly the point, you already struggled against us when we arguably played the worst football in the last 3 years or something. Bayern will crush you, just like they crushed our B team defense in November.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro returns to action as part of our Under-21s squad this lunchtime as he continues his recovery from injury.

The popular Brazilian international midfielder has been sidelined since the home game against Liverpool on December 15, suffering problems with his hamstring and, latterly, his calf.

But he continues on the comeback trail today, with the 24-year-old named in the squad for our Barclays Under-21 Premier League fixture at home to Bolton Wanderers, kick-off 12noon.

At last he is nearly ready. He's not played since he went off injured against Liverpool. Just Chiriches and Lamela who are not in training.

Hixx

Oh my god some Mag has done an 'Ashley Oot!!11!' RAP and put it on Facebook.

Some highlights:

"We hate you so much it's like drinking milk when it's curdled,
You're so fucking fat you were baptized in Seaworld"

Move over Eminem... also he says "curled" instead of curdled but being the lovely soul I am I fixed it for him.

edit: FUCK

"You love Dennis Wise 'cause he's one metre tall
and he could suck your cock without moving at all"

GENIUS

"Stealing what we love like a stone-cold crook,
you've got more Chin's than a Chinese phone-book"

Well...

"Just talk to the fans and come outta your shell,
your favourite school instrument was the dinner bell"

Riming shell with bell, no class

Razor554

Today exactly 40 year ago, Barcelona beat Real Madrid 0-5 at the Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid.

80-1974_Marcador_0-5.v1392398581.jpg

f_c_barcelona_johan_cruyff-620x400.jpg

The legend made Real Madrid his bitch that night.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You know you're small time when you celebrate a "match result" that happened 40 years ago

Edit: looooool beaten by Pulga I see

Linius

looool its so cute how people celebrate wins over Madrid, definitely puts in evidence which is the massivest club <3

You soft trolling basterd, but it's truth. Wins over clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern München etc. are always good fun to remember.

L1NETT

Pls it's all about Bradford vs Port Vale at Valley Parade tomorrow. Champions what

-

When is the Sheff Wed Charlton tie gonna get rescheduled for? This or next week I assume.

Hixx

Excuse me but can you take your stupid continental football elsewhere for a day there is an ENGLISH match on tonight and the victors get to play their biggest game of the season: against SUNDERLAND.

Brighton vs Hull at the Amex Stadium kick off 7.45pm, live on BRITISH Telecom Sport 1.

Be there or be CONTINENTAL.

british-bulldogc6fbs.jpg
sunderland_fans.jpg
jamie-redknapp-expert-football-opinion_2976900.jpg%3F20130723095047
zabopls

ENGLAND

Excuse me but can you take your stupid continental football elsewhere for a day there is an ENGLISH match on tonight and the victors get to play their biggest game of the season: against SUNDERLAND.

Brighton vs Hull at the Amex Stadium kick off 7.45pm, live on BRITISH Telecom Sport 1.

Be there or be CONTINENTAL.

british-bulldogc6fbs.jpg
sunderland_fans.jpg
jamie-redknapp-expert-football-opinion_2976900.jpg%3F20130723095047
zabopls

ENGLAND

It's like Champions league kicked off a day early, very excited.

Zabojnik

I had an amazing dream last night. I dreamt I went to a Stevie Ray Vaughn concert in Texas (not having a chance to see him play live is one of my biggest music-related regrets) and later met up with Meier. We went to a barbecue place, got drunk and crashed at his place.

Hixx

6Music (and Lauren Laverne) really is staggeringly pretentious, and I don't like that word.

Lauren Laverne is too pretty for the radio and how can someone from Sunderland be pretentious that doesn't even make a lick of sense, 'rot.

Yen

Lauren Laverne is too pretty for the radio and how can someone from Sunderland be pretentious that doesn't even make a lick of sense, 'rot.

She was interviewing someone (who was definitely 'the p word') and said, "oh, you're next album should be like *rhymes off 3 1970s Welsh-language pop acts*.
The station is fairly vapid, I guess Laverne must be better than the legions of white, middle-class, middle-aged, male djs that are normally on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom