• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

1924995_10152358409479305_998709380_n.jpg

lol fucking Barca posted this on their Facebook
Don't charge so much for tickets then.

Yen

Just saw Her. It was pretty good but too long - though my enjoyment was not helped by cramp in my groin, a sore foot (from when a girl on acid stamped on it at qotsa months ago) and a sore knee since the seats were so small. I'm basically Diaby.

Elchele

What's happening with Javi Martinez at Bayern? Haven't heard much about him recently.

He has been injured most of the season, he just came back like 2 weeks ago.

I wouldn't say it like that. Javi is paying the price for playing approximately 250 matches in a row between 2011 and 2013. Him and Schweini being injured a lot was to be expected. I'm not a 100% sure how / if he will fit into Pep's system but I wouldn't be surprised to see him being key player in our CL campaign yet again.

btw. is your avatar Cheryl?

Also, Pep changed back to 4-2-3-1 in the most recent matches. Javi played as DM in the last minutes of the Freiburg match and looked great as always.

Poor child is already balding. Is it Fry in disguise?

LOOOOOOOL

What is the FootyGAF anthem

Il s'agit de la plus grande chatte
Sie sind die besten Fotzen
The big cunts
Die meister
Die besten
Les grande chatte
The den of cunts
Un coño grande
Eine grosse widerlich veranstaltung
The big cunts