• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

holy shit The Order 1886 looks like next-gen Gears of War.

ikGRUJJJAMeYS.gif

i5rKOjZUTFxbU.gif

YES MOYES

And next gen arrives.

FootballFan

Sanchez has been doing very well this season.

Here is one of my favorite Sanchez moments:

i7B1UnUuheEYx.gif

As for the Barcelona decline, like lightning said, the team is still good enough to compete but need strengthening in certain areas(defense) and Fabregas has in fact been tremendous recently, he is very pro-active in regards to attacking moves.

Tomorrow will be difficult because we will be playing a really outstanding team. It could go either way, but I just hope we get a result that does not mean the second leg becomes a formality, like last season against the superior Bayern.

The Order looks fantastic btw.

Happy birthday wooden

I would love to hear one of your dramatic readings again in your super sexy manly voice

I did yesterday... or maybe it was two days ago on whatsapp, it's only parts of the novel and skips a bit through. Worth reading fully.

https://soundcloud.com/cleansation516/podolski-chamberlain-neymar-1
https://soundcloud.com/cleansation516/podolski-chamberlain-neymar-2
https://soundcloud.com/cleansation516/podolski-chamberlain-neymar-3
https://soundcloud.com/cleansation516/podolski-chamberlain-neymar-4

Hixx

He came into fucking Mumble today and tried to tell me to turn my mic off the cunt then he fucked off a minute later anyway

Cheeky bastard

Champions League is finally back, pretty excited even though we're not playing yet. Although I guess it's not that bad to wait another week playing in Russia and all that (or is it going to be colder there next week, Sviat?).

Leverkusen 0 - PSG 3
City 1 - Barca 1

Elchele

I'm surprised by how everyone in Gaming is saying The Order 1886 looks amazing from those super small gifs :lol

Only thing you can get from those is a bit of idea of the gameplay mechanics.

Champions League is finally back, pretty excited even though we're not playing yet. Although I guess it's not that bad to wait another week playing in Russia and all that (or is it going to be colder there next week, Sviat?).

Leverkusen 0 - PSG 3
City 1 - Barca 1

Leverkusen are already dead, 0-4.

Wilbur

Banned

Leverkusen 0 - PSG 3
City 1 - Barca 1

I can't remember what I predicted the other day but

Leverkusen 1-2 PSG
City 1-1 Barca
Milan 1-3 Atletico
Arsenal 0-1 Bayern

I'm like a content cat just hairier and about 200 pounds heavier

My voice isn't deep.

pls u sound like michael clarke duncan

LTWheels

Knee high cover - check
Zoom in over the shoulder - check
Corridor simulator - check
Cinematic - check

I think it's a computer game.

bud

the shooting and aiming looks a bit stiff, but i absolutely love the atmosphere it exudes.

i don't think there's anything wrong with linearity in video games.

Wilbur

Banned
Humor. I have listened to that video 10 times now, and it becomes funnier every time.

FOA YOUUUUUUU

Hahaha it really is spectacularly bad

The way he says crashing this plane is utterly utterly jokes

Wait I'm gonna imdb and record stuff

Check whatsapp pls baby

In a moment

You have to give me credit

People are predicting PSG will win?

Every time I follow them for a match they seem to play terribly or really struggle.

So Leverkusen win, narrow City win.

Barzul

The Order gifs are making me reevaluate my decision to buy an X1, but I want to play Quantum Break and Halo. Decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom