• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
at least i don't have to support a team all the way across the atlantic cause my league and all it's teams are rancid dog shite that would get relegated in this irrelevant league.

Not+cool+man+not+cool+at+all+_fd97a8f9e8a4cd65264dd98ac4d40fd0.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Just seen a pretty neat thing on twitter, just a little bit of convo before the CL

Who would be on your club's Mount Rushmore, if one was made? If there was a mountain near your stadium in Manchester or Madrid or Merseyside or Mumbai (pls), what are the four faces built into it?

Fergie and Busby, definitely. Then... two of Charlton, Cantona and Giggs?

Thats cause I didn't have a team in that rancid dog shit league. Now I do :D

Don't get mad just cause its true. Your banter is almost all one-sided attacking other teams from other leagues that for some reason you constantly follow even though you have an irrelevant league in your own backyard.

Your claim to fame here was shitting on Kyofou when your team beat fucking Newcastle, great stuff.

no shit i talk about other teams, how many people here follow the portuguese league? 8, if that much?

you want me cracking jokes about Leonardo Jardim fuckin the SC Braga president's wife and getting fired or Pinto da Costa buying fruit in the grocery that only 3 people would get?

i'm not mad, i'm just trying to understand your angle, which doesn't make sense since you apparently follow a team from another league even though you have an irrelevant league on your own backyard.

Wilbur

Banned
Filth is really underwhelming. Trailer was GOAT

Told you, baby. McAvoy was good though.

no shit i talk about other teams, how many people here follow the portuguese league? 8, if that much?

you want me cracking jokes about Leonardo Jardim fuckin the SC Braga president's wife and getting fired or Pinto da Costa buying fruit in the grocery that only 3 people would get?

i'm not mad, i'm just trying to understand your angle, which doesn't make sense since you apparently follow a team from another league even though you have an irrelevant league on your own backyard.

I honestly do want to hear about the fruit story

Slizz

I'm not mad either.

It's more about how I can't talk shit about your club when you shit on mine since there is nothing really to talk about unless I go and research shit just to talk shit lol.

My team just got announced 2 weeks ago, won't be playing in the league for at least 2 years so why would I have followed MLS before closely? Now I will and specifically my team. But I can't just abandon United now, especially at the start of its darkest hour.

I'm not mad either.

It's more about how I can't talk shit about your club when you shit on mine since there is nothing really to talk about unless I go and research shit just to talk shit lol.

My team just got announced 2 weeks ago, won't be playing in the league for at least 2 years so why would I have followed MLS before closely? Now I will and specifically my team. But I can't just abandon United now, especially at the start of its darkest hour.

all you need to know about Benfica is that we are bonafide chokers and we sell all our best players on the cheap.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just seen a pretty neat thing on twitter, just a little bit of convo before the CL

Who would be on your club's Mount Rushmore, if one was made? If there was a mountain near your stadium in Manchester or Madrid or Merseyside or Mumbai (pls), what are the four faces built into it?

too many

Gaetano Scirea, Giampiero Boniperti, Gianni Agnelli, Del Piero, Padoin etc...

UF_C

Banned
Tried finding a topic on the champions league tournament but came up empty. Can someone send me in the right direction or is this where all Soccor talk is kept?

Wilbur

Banned
Tried finding a topic on the champions league tournament but came up empty. Can someone send me in the right direction or is this where all Soccor talk is kept?

BABY ITS HERE

STAY ALL NIGHT

PREPARE TO MOCK BARCA/CITY/PSG/IRRELEVANT GERMANS

Messi

Alves "Man City? I didn't realise until about 5 years ago that there were two teams in Manchester"

tumblr_lixheoqUDW1qb877u.gif

He is a mouthpiece but that shit is ether.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have this strannge feeling City are going to smash Barca

Zola, Osgood, Terry and Schweinsteiger chocking.

feel

This is gonna be like all of those times when a CL clash is hyped only to end in a one sided disappointment isn't it? Barcelona will destroy and won't even break a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom