• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

sviam5x16.png

perfect

Empty

yesss i've been waiting for an opportunity to dislike pellegrini

mancini was such a little bitch so he was easy to hate but pellegrini's calm, no frills approach (especially compared to mou cunting it up everywhere) combined with very exciting play and general swag was a bit hard till now.

L1NETT

yesss i've been waiting for an opportunity to dislike pellegrini

mancini was such a little bitch so he was easy to hate but pellegrini's calm, no frills approach (especially compared to mou cunting it up everywhere) combined with very exciting play and general swag was a bit hard till now.

More like the wingeneer

:p

--

So Bamford apparently scored a mint goal against Wednesday

That kid man, cannot stop scoring. Only a matter of time before he gets prem minutes.

Fecking 'ell, Utopia is amazing.

Production values and visuals match that of an HBO TV show, which is a huge compliment.

High five

Where is Jessica hyde?

And the soundtrack is the shit

Marc

Fecking 'ell, Utopia is amazing.

Production values and visuals match that of an HBO TV show, which is a huge compliment.

dc89

Wow The Engineer has gone ham. He's gonna be banned.

Mourinho was banned for 5 games (reduced to 3) for a similar outburst.

It's worth remembering that Pep and Pique publicly called out this ref after that Milan game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
in case it's deleted

doubt they care though after that whole Neymar's taxes debacle.

FC Barcelona ‏@FCBarcelona 1m
Special Hi to @RealMadrid! via @Official_SEA16 #SEA

OMG

I KNEW IT
isqXVhUdN3brW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom