• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Olivier Giroud ‏@_OlivierGiroud_ 27m
Ultimate precision with respect to my apologies...Yes I made a mistake but not I have not committed adultery! Things are clear...

is he pulling a Bill Clinton?

It depends on what your definition of "is" is.

rvy

Banned
"Yes I made a mistake but not I have not committed adultery!"

Can we all agree that this is the next OT's title?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm so confused

Kay :‘Olivier knows the truth and the fact that he lied about us is pathetic.’

why did he apologise then?

what's he hiding?

who is he hiding?

was there someone else?

was it bud?

did Wenger finally jump on the blood transfusion bandwagon?

It depends on what your definition of "is" is.

DO TELL

Just out of work. Sounds like the red card was a real killer, if fair. Unlucky City, commiserations to their fans there. Improved on last year though, so there you go!

PSG beating perennial flops Leverkusen doesn't scare me. They definitely won't win it. Fuck Ibra. Heart Timerda.

now let me go reading through the pages

Nothing is unlucky for a team that has Demichellis starting. They got what they deserved.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
guys

gyussfd

BREAKING: Vincent Kompany holds in his anger & frustration during the post match interview

BgyurwSIgAATIv0.jpg

Messi

BfpIB4_IIAAhc4M.jpg

An older version of Allegri

haha I just RT'd one for you

Juan Mata García ‏@juanmata8 Feb 10
One Hour Behind: In adversity, even more united

Fady Kiriakides ‏@FadyK85 Feb 10
@juanmata8 how about when you have competition? wish u were united with the team then...

25128.gif

The love affair with Mata is over for Fady? He is acting like the crazy stalker EX.

:lol how the fuck can Pelligrini complain about the ref giving decisions against them after the amount they've had for them this season

Bitter old cunt

Marc

High five

Where is Jessica hyde?

And the soundtrack is the shit

superhighfive.gif

That breathing thing he does is really disturbing. Where... *pant*... is Jessica... *pant*... Hyde... *slobbers*?

Agreed, its like the hotline miami of TV... whatever that means.

Just read that HBO is doing a US version with David Fincher involved, hope it bring more attention to the show. Very important issue. Great video about it too -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5iFESMAU58

rvy

Banned
I'm saying that's the first thing Rosetta stone teaches you. Then i got bored.

But it's not even a fucking sentence. You're not saying that the kid drinks, you're saying the kid drink.

And not a kid's drink either, like a soda or some shit. Just that the kid drink.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

But it's not even a fucking sentence. You're not saying that the kid drinks, you're saying the kid drink.

And not a kid's drink either, like a soda or some shit. Just that the kid drink.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

Well fuck I forgot, it's like at least a month or two ago I did it.

It's alright I know the universal language.

German.

Ich bin, Du bist,Er Sie Es ist,Wir sind, Ihr seid, Sie sind

:lol
are you still taking the spanish class?
I tried, man. Finished Spanish 2 and started Spanish 3 last summer. Spanish 3 was held by some old woman from Argentina who couldn't speak German and didn't even bother to speak Spanish slowly. It took me 3 hours of not understanding shit before I decided to quit lol

rvy

Banned
I could probably manage a football club in Spain.

I want you to.

Wooden tiene mucho sueño. Se quita las zapatillas, se mete en la cama, apaga la luz...

¡Buenas noches, Fútbol-GAF!

Buenas noches, Wooden! y... ¡a dormir!

I have no fucking idea if they print Dudú in South America.
Maybe Jupp isn't getting it.

Messi

Yaya Toure: "We didn't lose because of the referee. We lost because Barcelona are still the world's best team."

I still love you Yaya. Come back someday please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom