• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
self flagellation

and I love the Marvel Universe, so I keep hoping it'll improve :/

I find the concept and the fact there is a Marvel universe far more impressive and exciting than the actual execution of said universe so far. Three good films so far out of eight (although all four incoming ones interest me), what sounds like a terrible television show, and no game like Rocksteady's Batmans to improve things on that side of it.

Linius

I started watching Agents of Shield because Whedon is a cool guy and The Avengers film was enjoyable. After seven episodes I decided it was time to stop watching it. I hold it out longer than with Revolution.

I find the concept and the fact there is a Marvel universe far more impressive and exciting than the actual execution of said universe so far. Three good films so far out of eight (although all four incoming ones interest me), what sounds like a terrible television show, and no game like Rocksteady's Batmans to improve things on that side of it.

Well at least they broke through with the Marvel universe. Gotta applaud that! The movies haven't been bad either, it's just that it's about time they really try to push the envelope when it comes to quality stories.

GOG and Captain America look like great fun though. They are however slacking when it comes to videogames and t.v, really doing just the least amount of effort they can.

Sampdoria with an epic comeback against Livorno. They were 2-0 down at half time, they are now winning 3-2 only twenty-five minutes into the second half.

bjaelke

Fucking hell Jeff. What's wrong with Blackburn? I dozed off in the second half thinking they had this one locked down...

pulga

Banned
you all you watch, ill be having the last laugh when in Avengers 2 Agents Fitz and Simmons devise a weapon to save the day and you all are left scratching your heads wondering who the fuck they are

bjaelke

Cattermole
TadkV.gif

Yen

Hope Sheffield get a good draw in the cup. No idea who's even left, but I want to see Coady go far. He could be the next Spearing if he works hard, and that's the highest praise I can give anyone.

Wilbur

Banned
david moyes i feel bad for you. you are trying to write a essay and you don't know the alphabet

wheres jisung park? playing in the reserve youth team? y moyes??

LOL we won west brom must be very very bad b/c we are very bad

3 point 3 goals now i will eat 3 cinnamon rolls haha im a poet

with moyes my lips nd brain say no but my clenching heart says yes

Add me.....

Add me.....
Add me.....
Add me.....

Add me.....
Add me.....

Add me.....
Add me.....
Add me.....

Add me.....

Arnie

Left the sofa for a phone call, came back and Hull have scored three.

tumblr_n13q5qH49b1rvaluxo1_250.gif

CATTERPIRLO
f u c k
Oscar cost £25m and has improved his overall game dramatically since then. £35-40m seems about right for what it would take to get him.
I'm not saying Chelsea couldn't demand that amount, I'm saying he's no way fucking near good enough to warrant paying it.

Walshy

Hope Sheffield get a good draw in the cup. No idea who's even left, but I want to see Coady go far. He could be the next Spearing if he works hard, and that's the highest praise I can give anyone.
They can get either: Hull, Arsenal or the winner of the City/Wigan game.

Wilbur

Banned
pulga

i cant breathe

he pm's a mod to try and get someone else banned, omiee style

gets banned himself

i cant

cattermole

pulga

mufc facebook

help me

respirate me

give me cpr

for i have to live

spidye

pulga

i cant breathe

he pm's a mod to try and get someone else banned, omiee style

gets banned himself

i cant

cattermole

pulga

mufc facebook

help me

respirate me

give me cpr

for i have to live

HOLY SHIT LOOOOOL

PULGA YOU DEVIOUS DIVA

I LOVE YOU

Barzul

it doesn't matter who arsenal draw. i genuinely fully expect them to bottle it in the final (if they reach it, that is).

Damn it bud. You're such a pessimist lol. We have won things you know. It's been awhile, but we have.

spidye

I saw leverkusen in the stadium yesterday. Man they're bad. Like how did they manage to get past the groupstage bad.
Voller pls. Sack the manager and get lewandowski back

And sorry to say jupp but Freiburg is going to get relegated.

bud

arsenal lost to birmingham, barzul.

koscielnypatonthefuckingheadastheyscorethewinninggoal.gif

mcleish has won more than wenger in the past nine years.

mcleish.

Elchele

I saw leverkusen in the stadium yesterday. Man they're bad. Like how did they manage to get past the groupstage bad.
Voller pls. Sack the manager and get lewandowski back

And sorry to say jupp but Freiburg is going to get relegated.

:(

I agree on Lewa, he re-built Leverkusen after what Dutt did to them. Hyypia has nothing to add to the team, mediocre coach so far... he has been living with that Lewa did and hasn't added one new thing to the team. They are already regressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom