• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@SAFCsource 2m
Yaya Toure admitted before the Wigan game that his goal in the final was actually a cross.

pls

YURT

WE WERE RIGHT

we are always right. But no one listens.

I'm almost always wrong but at least I got that one right

Wilbur

Banned
Oh shit because Sheffield or Hull get Europe, only fifth in the PL gets Europa. Two of Spurs/Everton/United miss out.

Oh shit because Sheffield or Hull get Europe, only fifth in the PL gets Europa. Two of Spurs/Everton/United miss out.
Do Spurs/United even give a shit about EL? I'd think they'd rather become sixth and have more rest next year. Getting CL by winning the EL is way harder than it might seem.

that british lady in the captain america film.

her tits.

they're glorious.

Hayley-Atwell---Iron-Man-3-premiere--02.jpg

Yes, yes they are.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I was wrong, seems like it is fifth and sixth.

Will be funny when everyone is cumming over Martinez when he finishes lower than Moyes last year, went out of the cup earlier than Moyes and loses Barry and Lukaku.

Do Spurs/United even give a shit about EL? I'd think they'd rather become sixth and have more rest next year. Getting CL by winning the EL is way harder than it might seem.

I think I'd rather be in Europe than not, but look how well Liverpool have done this year with no exertions. It's a tough one.

Yeah I was wrong, seems like it is fifth and sixth.

Will be funny when everyone is cumming over Martinez when he finishes lower than Moyes last year, went out of the cup earlier than Moyes and loses Barry and Lukaku.

It won't be nearly as funny as Moyes now fighting for that spot against Martinez, with the holding champions.

deroli

Yes four points ahead of third (and fourth) place. We played badly but who cares when you have a [Ray Hudson]a genius, a magician[/Ray Hudson] like Kehl in your team?! I just had to laugh when he scored that goal. I bet he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the ball in the net.
But those missed chances in the final minutes. Free like a bird right in front of the goalie? Better pass the ball behind your teammate! A three against one break? Better not shoot or pass the ball... nope, just run with it over the line so Freiburg gets a goal kick.

Marc

Hahahaha, how does Demichelis keep playing?

Poor Lescott. :(

Great pen, Wigan to win the FA cup again!

Elchele

Yes four points ahead of third (and fourth) place. We played badly but who cares when you have a [Ray Hudson]a genius, a magician[/Ray Hudson] like Kehl in your team?! I just had to laugh when he scored that goal. I bet he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the ball in the net.
But those missed chances in the final minutes. Free like a bird right in front of the goalie? Better pass the ball behind your teammate! A three against one break? Better not shoot or pass the ball... nope, just run with it over the line so Freiburg gets a goal kick.

Yeah, Mikhy had one great opportunity with 2 teammates running free, and yet he decided to run to the goalkeeper.

And the other one with Aubameyang in a one on one with the goalkeeper :lol shoot directly at him, why not?

Feorax

This is why I think Chelsea have the title. As shite as they've been at times this season, Chelsea always stop short of complete self destruction. City, Arsenal, and ourselves have shown we aren't as resilliant to that.

Fergie

Banned
This is why I think Chelsea have the title. As shite as they've been at times this season, Chelsea always stop short of complete self destruction. City, Arsenal, and ourselves have shown we aren't as resilliant to that.
It isn't over yet. City always have the quality to come back.

LTWheels

As much as I like football, I'm so glad that the 6 nations exists as a yearly competitive competition.

Can't imagine international football having such a yearly competition.

Feorax

It isn't over yet. City always have the quality to come back.

They have the quality, but they don't always do it. In a logical world, they should be 8 or 9 points clear of 3rd place, but even if they win all of their games in hand they aren't guaranteed that.

I still think they're infinitely more likely to fuck up in the run in than Chelsea are.

Batigol

Banned
I'm just going to assume Pelegrini is playing Demichelis due to his life being under threat if he doesn't. 'Cause he sure as fuck isn't playing for football reasons

Maybe Demichelis works for the mob

Marc

The Engineer is a stubborn old cunt who refuses to accept Michelle is shit. It has cost him so many times, not just at city.

Every manager no matter how good seems to have some weird obsession with a player or against a player that makes no sense to anyone but them.

One of those things I guess.

As Sunderland saw though, its not great when you score too early.

TrueBlue

I'm not even going to begin considering it until City play some of their games in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom