• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

you have no standards

There's some utter dross at the bottom of the Premier League; on paper these two are amongst them.

In reality though they play the best football out of anyone in the bottom 10, with Monk's Swansea being the only possible exception.

And don't talk to me about standards, at least this game is competitive.

Why would RVP be preventing you from playing through the middle?

I think we looked better when RVP went off because he's uninterested a tad, not because he can't play through the middle.

What Wilbs said.

He's just off. I'm sure he's frustrated as well but his finishing and placing has not been that great lately. Probably because he goes in too deep? Making it hard for others to make a play with him?

I have no idea, I'm not even that good on FM.

pulga

Banned
There's some utter dross at the bottom of the Premier League; on paper these two are amongst them.

In reality though they play the best football out of anyone in the bottom 10, with Monk's Swansea being the only possible exception.

tumblr_mngrlh7t6E1rmktoto1_400.gif

Elchele

Only team in Bundesliga who play equally bad as them are Bremen. shittiest type of football, like watching honduran league with better stadiums

subtles

It's amazing how some words/phrases are full of zest in one accent but sound dross in any other.

Carefully choose your words they say.

Hixx

Looking on twitter, I wonder why everyone thinks that it would be Henderson...because he's not photoed out and about?

Because he's a metrosexual but isn't out banging lasses every week on the front page of the tabloids. And that's about as much thought as the people who "care" about the situation will put into it.

-

Fuck David Meyler. That booking for Cattermole was ludicrous and I hope Catts (who has looked like fucking Pirlo today) gives him a dig after the FT whistle.

Fucking shithouse of a player.

Rad-

United apparently getting some 16 year old Swiss wonderkid in the summer. Dimitri Oberlin Mfomo.

Mfomo. Dat name.

Wilbur

Banned
Because he's a metrosexual but isn't out banging lasses every week on the front page of the tabloids. And that's about as much thought as the people who "care" about the situation will put into it.

-

Fuck David Meyler. That booking for Cattermole was ludicrous and I hope Catts (who has looked like fucking Pirlo today) gives him a dig after the FT whistle.

Fucking shithouse of a player.

He has not looked like Pirlo today :looooooooooooooooool

pulga

Banned
please i cant be more tongue in cheek with my comments in there

i think i might start using the moonface soon

but its genuinely distressing how no one gives a toss about bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom