• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

File that under disaster. Knew they'd get Sheffield as well.

Also, we will get relegated now.

At SAFC it's all or nothing. And we're 2 for 2 so far in the nothing stakes.

Elchele

Yeah it is. It still blows my mind. They have money, always play cl but they never get past the neverkusen image. Why are they not a top team by now?

Why is Schalke still shit? Same reason.

Leverkusen are a bit justified because they can't keep their great players. Vidal for example, they would be a different team if they had Vidal, Carvajal, Renato Augusto, etc.

Schalke on the other hand are just a mess. They have the Gazprom money so they can sign and keep great players, and still they can't get management stuff right.

Wolfsburg are on the same boat. They could be one of Europe top clubs if they weren't so stupid. And then you have super small clubs like Mainz and Augsburg with as many points as them with like 1/20 of their budget.

edit: mehmedi FFS

TeddyBoy

I suppose Arsenal had to beat City at some point, game on. Also forgot the Semi finals are also at Wembley.

Hull vs Sheffield United should be a fun game
(why couldn't it be Wednesday :'()

RIP pulga.

Marc

Oh, I didn't think Captain America was in AoS.

The worst casting possible, supposed to be a natural leader and comes across as a natural douche.

Not a big fan of Captain America but boy could they have done better than that to play him.

I need Toure and Negredo to score 3 goals each and save my fantasy weekend. :(

Wilbur

Banned
The worst casting possible, supposed to be a natural leader and comes across as a natural douche.

Not a big fan of Captain America but boy could they have done better than that to play him.

I need Toure and Negredo to score 3 goals each and save my fantasy weekend. :(

You get fantasy points in the FA cup?

Arsenal are away to City in the Semi's? RIP Arsenal.

SNea8ET.png

spidye

Why is Schalke still shit? Same reason.
I think schalke is a different story. They always fuck themselves with idiotic decisions. Always drama in that team

Leverkusen signs great young talents but with absolute no identification with the club. After one or two good seasons they move to another club.

Arnie

Can someone who watches the pre-season friendly league tell me how Papadopolous has been please? This season, that is.

Hixx

@SAFCsource 2m
Yaya Toure admitted before the Wigan game that his goal in the final was actually a cross.

pls

YURT

WE WERE RIGHT

Marc

Starting to get sleepy, had a BBQ and made way too much so I tried to eat it all... the fuck was I thinking. Then for some reason I wanted some dessert so I BBQ'd some banana's and honey.

Struggling, need this game to have at least 6 goals to see me through to tonight.

You get fantasy points in the FA cup?

For the telegraph you do, but not for the league cup... makes no sense but yeah Spurs and Everton defenders cost me big time the lazy gits. And you can change players during a round as well, so swap saturday players for sunday players. I meant to put Nasri in last night and I forgot, ugh.

Wigan are doing decent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom