• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibbz

Wigan need to be smart about the fouls they make. Break up play but don't fucking make it blatant. Keep making dumb tackles and someone is gonna get sent off.

Marc

Fucking Wigan keeper, what the fuck was that?

Oiii, that is the famous Scott Carson... you be careful who you are addressing matey boy.

:D

City are playing awful, doesn't look like Negredo and Toure are going to score any time soon. What happened to Negredo from the injury, he has been awful, need to drop him.

Hope McEachran starts pulling the strings a bit more, been going backwards as a talent which is a massive shame. Lots of Mc's in this Wigan team.

Wilbur

Banned
Wigan need to be smart about the fouls they make. Break up play but don't fucking make it blatant. Keep making dumb tackles and someone is gonna get sent off.

Don't worry, ref will send someone off anyway. City always get their way. New Barca from the board to the bribing.

SPORTING: Patrício; Cedric, Maurício, Rojo and Jefferson;William Carvalho, Adrien and Gerson Magrão; Carrillo, Slimani and Heldon

What the fuck is Magrão doing there? He is fucking awful. Slimani starting again was unexpected, specially when he only did one training session with the team after his international friendly with Algeria.

faridmon

Yeah I was wrong, seems like it is fifth and sixth.

Will be funny when everyone is cumming over Martinez when he finishes lower than Moyes last year, went out of the cup earlier than Moyes and loses Barry and Lukaku.

You really can't get lower than this. Very embarrassing post to say the least!

LTWheels

Girl on tinder says she's a 'die hard' Chelsea fan and said why should she support anyone else.

What's football gafs best reply?

bjaelke

dumizirlsnl.gif

Only my gif skills surpass the brilliance of the build up to this goal.

faridmon

Not as embarrassing as finishing below Moyes. Which you will be.

Dig your hole even deeper. Even as a joke, I am facepalming so much over here!

You honestly managed to squeeze Man United, Everton and Table standings in one or two sentence?

Please, stahp. Staaaaahp!

Wilbur

Banned
Dig your hole even deeper. Even as a joke, I am facepalming so much over here!

You honestly managed to squeeze Man United, Everton and Table standings in one or two sentence?

Please, stahp. Staaaaahp!

You finished above Liverpool a few times with Moyeezus, finishing below them and Moyeezus now with your false prophet Martinez.

Serves you right.

dumizirlsnl.gif

Only my gif skills surpass the brilliance of the build up to this goal.

Whoever the FCN keeper is, he should have had it, might as well have Busk in goal if he's not going to take balls right next to him. Who's the commentator screaming about tiki taka? cause I had to quit the stream after that.

Fucking FCN, can't play anywhere but on their own plastic pitch.

faridmon

The fact that Man United supports sees as potential competitors warms my heart and shows how much progress we have been doing this season.

Thanks you based Moyes!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The fact that Man United supports sees as potential competitors warms my heart and shows how much progress we have been doing this season.

I don't think you understand

Everton is still shit, United are ones who regressed.

Wilbur

Banned
_73468889_717ab5c9-f31d-4e90-b362-f420628dc98c.jpg

I await the WAYNE ROONEY-ing

Thanks you based Moyes!

Out of the semis last year
Out of the quarters this year

Sixth last year
Seventh this year

#progressinfaridland

confuziz

Banned
Our future champions, ladies and gentlemen. Can't even win against Cambuur at home.

What a disgrace. We should all get relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom