• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

dumizirlsnl.gif

Only my gif skills surpass the brilliance of the build up to this goal.

Augsburg-like

brondby innit, thanks for Pierre-Emile

Hixx

Whoever the FCN keeper is, he should have had it, might as well have Busk in goal if he's not going to take balls right next to him. Who's the commentator screaming about tiki taka? cause I had to quit the stream after that.

Fucking FCN, can't play anywhere but on their own plastic pitch.

gi_0_24.22.112.112zw3qiiqb.jpg

TeddyBoy

Girl on tinder says she's a 'die hard' Chelsea fan and said why should she support anyone else.

What's football gafs best reply?

She shouldn't support Chelsea because Ivanovic has a bigger arse than she does.

This will end well.

If Man city go out now, it's Arsenal's trophy to lose.

Wilbur

Banned
With players like Osman and Naismith... you know what, never mind!

Thank you based Moyes!

Osman and Naismith got you into the semis and sixth. Lukaku and Deulofeu have you in the quarters and seventh.

Every time Osman comes off and Barkley goes on you go to shit.

Thank you based Martinez for ensuring that Everton have finally stopped finishing above better teams.

Marc

Oh god, this is funny, but then Arsenal will win the FA cup easily... noooo, then they can say Wenger was right all along. :( Maybe Steve Bruce will win it, erm.

faridmon

Osman and Naismith got you into the semis and sixth. Lukaku and Deulofeu have you in the quarters and seventh.

Every time Osman comes off and Barkley goes on you go to shit.

Thank you based Martinez for ensuring that Everton have finally stopped finishing above better teams.

What?

You can have Osman for free if you want to.

This just shows you really don't know what you are talking about.

Wilbur

Banned
The fact that you don't see it, makes you it even worthless to pointing it out!

Thank you based Moyes!

Again, how have you progressed? You've gone backwards in terms of table position and semi final appearances.

So if you've progressed by a) adding a few more tanned spaniards, b) playing football more cultured that still doesn't win you anything and c) your manager isn't ginger anymore, well done if you class that as an achievement. Good mentality.

City losing, Yaya resorts to hacking players down, surprise surprise.

Cant teach an old cunt new tricks, which is why Pelligrini keeps playing Demichellis.

That defending from City for the second goal was criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom