• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
i0O9KEodVsVb.gif

Arnie

Well done Wigan.

Pressure is well and truly on Arsenal now.

If they don't win the FA Cup then the psychogical drain will be even greater.

City didn't have a world class manager in Mancini and they don't have one in Pelligrini.

How many times does he need to watch Demichellis cost them big matches before he will learn?

Marc

It was the same in '11 with the league cup...

Yeah, true. A team like Wigan or Hull have been the kind of teams Arsenal slip up against but they have been good against the smaller teams this year, usually been the bigger teams they slip up against now.

Would be brilliant if Hull managed to beat them in a final though, my sides would explode.

Salvadora

This is a different Arsenal side than previously, anyway.

There is the bunch of mates factor and a mental resilience missing in previous years.

Ozil.

jtb

Banned
Wigan should be a proper challenge at Wembley but we've actually played well against pretty strong opposition for the entire run so far (albeit all at home), so hopefully we can continue that. biggest mistake would just be for the players to get lazy and take it for granted, which, actually is a pretty common occurrence. so I guess that's worrying.

Dibbz

There is the bunch of mates factor and a mental resilience missing in previous years.

Ozil.

Did you see the Stoke game? Hope the right Arsenal turn up. 2 games though, come on Arse fucking do it.

wedward

Ozil.

We are going to win this. No way this group lets this chance slip away.

Wigan are a fucking tough team. Take nothing for granted Arsenal because we all know too well what can happen.

It will be tough, but don't forget that they play in the Championship for a reason.

Ozil.

Some people still think we're a mentally soft team though. We need to prove that we aren't by getting past Wigan and then whoever we play in the final.

Forget about the CL, it's over. Just focus on picking up as many points as we can in the league, and getting to the final of the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom