• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

When Arsenal win the FA cup, does it change to "Arsenal have only won one trophy in 9 years"?

It's really funny when Arsenal fans type songs into their keyboard because in real life, and you'll have to trust me on this, they don't actually sing them at matches.

Yes, we get it. You attend matches.

TrueBlue

Still we don't get to go Wembley often so
She wore,
She wore,
She wore a yellow ribbon,
She wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of May,
And when,
I asked,
Oh why she wore that ribbon,
She said its for the Arsenal and we're going to Wembley,
Wembley,
Wembley,
We're the famous Arsenal and we're going Wembley

You're not at Wembley in the merry month of May yet.

Barzul

It's really funny when Arsenal fans type songs into their keyboard because in real life, and you'll have to trust me on this, they don't actually sing them at matches.
I'd sing if I could go to games. It sucks that we don't sing much. I'm sometimes envious of the atmosphere at other teams.

Premier League supporters arguing about who got the best atmosphere at games, is a bit like the men at the smallest dick Howard Stern award show arguing who could please a woman best.

I started watching football/Arsenal the year we went to the Champion's League final, i.e. the year after we last won anything. That catastrophe against Birmingham broke my heart; don't do it to me again Arsenal.

I've never supported a team that's won anything in any sport. I partially blame myself.

LTWheels

Why do arsenal fans act like they have got a stick up their arse with regard to the small wiff of any success? The seats must be very uncomfortable at the Emirates.

Sigh, going for drinks with an Arsenal fan this week, will be fun...at least I can banter her about being Welsh.

Barzul

I started watching football/Arsenal the year we went to the Champion's League final, i.e. the year after we last won anything. That catastrophe against Birmingham broke my heart; don't do it to me again Arsenal.

I've never supported a team that's won anything in any sport. I partially blame myself.
I really got into football the year before the invincibles. Birmingham was really rough on me. How we could capitulate so badly.

Why do arsenal fans act like they have got a stick up their arse with regard to the small wiff of any success? The seats must be very uncomfortable at the Emirates.

Sigh, going for drinks with an Arsenal fan this week, will be fun...at least I can banter her about being Welsh.

Hahaha she doesn't stand a fucking chance.

Bumhead

Banned
Premier League supporters arguing about who got the best atmosphere at games, is a bit like the men at the smallest dick Howard Stern award show arguing who could please a woman best.

It's like those countdown lists on Twitter that are organised by some fucking 15 year old from Slough.

TOP 10 BEST ATMOSPHERES IN UK

8 - Craven Cottage
5 - Old Trafford
3 - The Emirates

Arnie

Fair comment, but if the atmosphere's not really contributing to anything meaningful it's ultimately a storm in a teacup.

A storm in a Danish Superliga teacup.

LTWheels

From her pictures she looked slutty enough to take tha bait, but clearly not:

Ik4kFjUl.jpg

Not sure how to follow it up now...

L1NETT

It's like those countdown lists on Twitter that are organised by some fucking 15 year old from Slough.

TOP 10 BEST ATMOSPHERES IN UK

8 - Craven Cottage
5 - Old Trafford
3 - The Emirates

:lol I've been to more noisy libraries than some premier league grounds.

Those lists do crack me up.

Salvadora

Arsenal/Liverpool is footy gafs new Barca/Madrid.
I'm not even sure why it is.

We're not exactly rivals and there isn't bad blood between the two of us (even with the Suarez affair). Success for them this season wouldn't even be at our expense. But it's always snippy comments out of the blue. Usually from their side tbh.

jtb

Banned
you can get banned for calling someone a daft cunt? sad day

We're not exactly rivals and there isn't bad blood between the two of us (even with the Suarez affair). Success for them this season wouldn't even be at our expense. But it's always snippy comments out of the blue. Usually from their side tbh.

don't bother trying to be civil, this is war

wedward

We're not exactly rivals and there isn't bad blood between the two of us (even with the Suarez affair). Success for them this season wouldn't even be at ours. But it's always snippy comments out of the blue.

Their best player was desperate to join our club. Difficult to come to terms with I imagine.

faridmon

I just ignore it and move on! Its not worth it!

faridmon

I'm sure he meant "shouldn't be" -- and of course he's right. The most disappointing aspect of this season is the number of home losses. Unacceptable.

Its more baffling since your home form was absolutely incredible during the first half of the season.

jtb

Banned
Its more baffling since your home form was absolutely incredible during the first half of the season.

City have played basically the maximum number of fixtures up until this point, with the league cup, FA cup, CL, league. it was bound to catch up to them in some form, at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom