• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

I liked our free kick thing in the match vs Wolfsburg

ValidSmoothAzurevasesponge.gif

dat Thiago

He obviously did:
breno-imago-400x480-226794-298x358.jpg

you know what I mean.

Breno was just part of the plan, that way Uli will have a friend in prison

Titanfall talk should be banned from the thread, just like Last of Us should've been.

Lets talk about that engadget article.

Many look at Titanfall as the first true next-gen game, offering an experience we haven't seen on last-generation hardware (think: the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360).

Because Titanfall's advanced AI is handled by the Azure servers, your Xbox's or PC's innards can be used to achieve more detailed graphics and the game's silky-smooth frame rate.

ibua6MMUZETC2H.gif

Jack cw

ibcScddzH9ft8.gif

Please understand.

and this advanced AI being on the cloud, means they could achieve better graphics. Like all of that 792p and low res textures.

Haha, that gif!
True next gen, yes. 792p with inconsistent framerate and its also coming out on a last generation system either. Thats the most stupid PR I've read in a while.

K1LLER7

Just finished the interview.

Thought it went well. Was pretty nervous at the start but got them laughing and turned it more into a conversation. They seemed surprised I knew so much about the company.

Not sure if i'll get it, but overall was a good experience and thanks again for the tips boys :)

Just finished the interview.

Thought it went well. Was pretty nervous at the start but got them laughing and turned it more into a conversation. They seemed surprised I knew so much about the company.

Not sure if i'll get it, but overall was a good experience and thanks again for the tips boys :)
Sounds good! Hope you get some positive news!

1. Credits
2. Bribe (Favouring adidas when Nike made a way better offer for sposoring)
3. Rich friends loaning him money
4. Profits he made before gambling like crazy
5. Interest rates
6. We dont know what other deals took place many years ago, so his own property could have been way higher than we know.

In the end its pretty plausible.

When you're a Bayern fan, maybe.

It's not plausible at all. Why would Hoeneß loan money from "rich friends" when he has 400m+ on his Swiss account? And Hoeneß most likely got some money from Adidas back then, but certainly not much in the grand scheme.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really blaming Bayern or something. I don't even wanna know what shady shit went down to save us from dying. But it's hard for me to believe that's all Hoeneß' money.

Blablurn

When you're a Bayern fan, maybe.

It's not plausible at all. Why would Hoeneß loan money from "rich friends" when he has 400m+ on his Swiss account? And Hoeneß most likely got some money from Adidas back then, but certainly not much in the grand scheme.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really blaming Bayern or something. I don't even wanna know what shady shit went down to save us from dying. But it's hard for me to believe that's all Hoeneß' money.

I think the problem is nobody knows what really is going on here. im also surprised they only have a 4 days trial. im sure there is more behind it.

Zabojnik

Most underrated player in the universe. If he was playing in the center of our midfield & wasn't the most humble and down to earth person in the world, he'd get more hype than Pogba. Hopefully next year, if the switch to 4-3-3 actually happens and we sell the octopus of Lagny-sur-Marne to PSG.

That's right. Asamoah is better than Pogba.

Wilbur

Banned
Most underrated player in the universe. If he was playing in the center of our midfield & wasn't the most humble and down to earth person in the world, he'd get more hype than Pogba. Hopefully next year, if the switch to 4-3-3 actually happens and we sell the octopus of Lagny-sur-Marne to PSG.

That's right. Asamoah is better than Pogba.

I really wanted us to get him when he was at Udinese. Alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom