• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

Looking forward to seeing United v Liverpool.

Been playing much better in the PL since the Palace game and when neither Young nor Valencia start. More of a passing game.

----------- De Gea ------------
Rafa - Vidic - Jones - Evra
------ Carrick - Fellani --------
Mata - Rooney - Kagawa/Adnan
------------- RVP --------------

Pls Moyes.

you know both young and valencia will start

both young and valencia will start

ibiwJhJ3EBVtBJ.gif

One of them will start.

TeddyBoy

Been playing much better in the PL since the Palace game and when neither Young nor Valencia start. More of a passing game.

Pls Moyes.

It'll be a hard fought game for sure, but I don't quite see you playing Mata and Kagawa/Adnan, it just seems far too aggressive for Moyes. (You should play aggressive mind, playing defensively will just mean it's 0-0 for 60 minutes until you concede).

Walshy

"you won't get out the group" the Arsenal goons belch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRrt5FeZWME

Five years ago. Babel started. Dossena and Spearing came off the bench.

Crucially the Anfield crowd beat Real that night. It made us play at twice the speed. You'd think the Arsenal fans would know all about that after the 20 minutes of thunder they just experienced at Anfield.

More importantly we've gained more points at this stage of the season than that team did, because this team is just as good.

Suarez and Sturridge and Coutinho and Isco and Sterling.

It's going to be red murder.
Casillas gave the best goalkeeping performances I have ever witnessed, my sixteen year old self was in utter disbelief watching from the main stand. We went and battered United 4-1 the next weekend with Dossena somehow getting on the scoresheet again. That was our last win at Old Trafford, just shows how poor we have been since the 08/09 season.

I just wish we had half of that team which played five years ago in it's prime with half of our team which we have now. Could you imagine how good it would of been?

Reina; Arbeloa, Sakho, Carragher, Johnson; Alonso, Gerrard, Mascherano; Suarez, Torres, Sturridge.

Hnnng. That front three all being able to interchange. Gerrard bombing forward behind, Alonso and Mascherano controlling the midfield. Only questionable position is full-backs really. Re-watching that video has got me so excited to get back in the Champions League, five years has just been too long.

wedward

:lol

but you've gone fucking nowhere in that time

I'd rather bounce around on a rollercoaster than eternally wait for it to start

I thought we were talking about Liverpool?

One game a week is a huge advantage. By all means, be confident about your chances in CL, but to think that you are going to carry this league form into the CL where you will be playing quite a few more games is laughable.

You have played 33 games this season.

You are even on points with Arsenal and 4 behind Chelsea. Chelsea and Arsenal have played 40 something games.

Scum

Pls Moyes.
Killer, pls. Swap Vidic for Smalling or Evans. Drop RVP. Stick Rooney up top. Mata on the right, Adnan on the left and Kagawa in the hole.

Mickoneinthehole.gif

Casillas gave the best goalkeeping performances I have ever witnessed, my sixteen year old self was in utter disbelief watching from the main stand. We went and battered United 4-1 the next weekend with Dossena somehow getting on the scoresheet again. That was our last win at Old Trafford, just shows how poor we have been since the 08/09 season.

I just wish we had half of that team which played five years ago in it's prime with half of our team which we have now. Could you imagine how good it would of been?

Reina; Arbeloa, Sakho, Carragher, Johnson; Alonso, Gerrard, Mascherano; Suarez, Torres, Sturridge.

Hnnng. That front three all being able to interchange. Gerrard bombing forward behind, Alonso and Mascherano controlling the midfield. Only questionable position is full-backs really. Re-watching that video has got me so excited to get back in the Champions League, five years has just been too long.
If you can figure out how to bend time, why not got the whole hog and nab Messi before Barca started poking needles into his balls?

Walshy

If you can figure out how to bend time, why not got the whole hog and nab Messi before Barca started poking needles into his balls?
Pfft. We don't need Messi in that team.

If I can bend time, we can bring prime Lev Yashin, Carlos Alberto and Paolo Maldini to the present to fill in the weak spots of that team.

Sorted.

shitty gif of Samu's goal today

goleasck.gif

Today's win was really important for us, we play Mandril next week and Osasuna are rivals for relegation. We also won the g.a. with them

wedward

dat true detective.

Great ep. Don't see them topping that come season 2 to be honest.

I think the best thing would be new cast, new writer, new director, new everything.

I enjoyed the first season enough, but I can see them being afraid of straying from the look and feel of season 1 too much.

Wilbur

Banned
I think the best thing would be new cast, new writer, new director, new everything.

I enjoyed the first season enough, but I can see them being afraid of straying from the look and feel of season 1 too much.

Well it won't be a new writer, because he's showrunner as well. But everything else will be new.

I would love True Detective to get stranger and stranger with each season, with the occult elements intact, in fact the only link each season has to each other.

That's never going to happen will it? :(

K1LLER7

New cast? No McCougoney ;_;

----

Fellani been great since his return. People saying he was injured/not fully fit when he first arrived. Hopefully all of that is behind him and he carrys this form on. Helps both defensively and try's to get into the oppositions box. Helps Carrick with his game too.

Wilbur

Banned
I just want the next season to be good. It doesn't have to be as good, BUT considering this is basically the show that won MM an Oscar, they can probably get some real good talent on board. leo PLS

New cast? No McCougoney ;_;

----

Fellani been great since his return. People saying he was injured/not fully fit when he first arrived. Hopefully all of that is behind him and he carrys this form on. Helps both defensively and try's to get into the oppositions box. Helps Carrick with his game too.

He's been very good the last two PL games. Played with a real purpose in the last match.

Wilbur

Banned
holy shit Bieber's deposition is hilarious

katie kirk

is this a film

dont ask me that again

d e t r i m e n t a l

I couldn't watch the whole thing, it was too painful. I just want to poke the little fucking CUNT's eyes out.

What an abhorrent human being.

K1LLER7

He's been very good the last two PL games. Played with a real purpose in the last match.
Yeah, good to finally have a midfielder who looks to get forward. We need him and Carrick starting together for as many games as possible.

Wonder if Moyes looking to use Kagawa more will signify a changing in style which we've seen the last 2 games. Playing through the middle and on the floor will definitely suit his game more than the constant, get it wide, wing play.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, good to finally have a midfielder who looks to get forward. We need him and Carrick starting together for as many games as possible.

Wonder if Moyes looking to use Kagawa more will signify a changing in style which we've seen the last 2 games. Playing through the middle and on the floor will definitely suit his game more than the constant, get it wide, wing play.

The problem is, when Kagawa's played it's always been with Valencia or Young on the opposite side.

I'd love to see him, Mata and Adnan behind RVP but Rooney's undroppable.

Arnie

I couldn't watch the whole thing, it was too painful. I just want to poke the little fucking CUNT's eyes out.

What an abhorrent human being.

He's done, though.

I can't feel too angry at him because he's literally been destroyed as a human. I'm sure he was a sweet little thing when he used to busk on those steps. Now he's a shit of a young man with little common sense or intelligence, surrounded by terrible influences.

No doubt he's one of the biggest cunts around but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he ends up in prison/rehab/coffin within the next decade. Which, again, prevents me from truly hating him.

It's just sad.

Wilbur

Banned
He's done, though.

I can't feel too angry at him because he's literally been destroyed as a human. I'm sure he was a sweet little thing when he used to busk on those steps. Now he's a shit of a young man with little common sense or intelligence, surrounded by terrible influences.

No doubt he's one of the biggest cunts around but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he ends up in prison/rehab/coffin within the next decade. Which, again, prevents me from truly hating him.

It's just sad.

It's his own fault, he's detrimental to his own uprising

Just the fucking faces he pulled in that video graaaaaaghhhhhh. Can't his mam give him a fucking great slap

Yen

Grand Budapest Hotel is fantastic. Really, really funny. Haven't like any Anderson since Life Aquatic so this seems all the better

katie kirk

is this a film

dont ask me that again

d e t r i m e n t a l

I paused Cosmos to google something and ended up watching this. Deary me.

Arnie

It's his own fault, he's detrimental to his own uprising

Just the fucking faces he pulled in that video graaaaaaghhhhhh. Can't his mam give him a fucking great slap

I honestly think his mum cries herself to sleep at night.

She's lost her son.

Wilbur

Banned
Grand Budapest Hotel is fantastic. Really, really funny. Haven't like any Anderson since Life Aquatic so this seems all the better

I paused Cosmos to google something and ended up watching this. Deary me.

You didn't like fantastic mr fox

U FUCKIN WOT

wedward

katie kirk

is this a film

dont ask me that again

d e t r i m e n t a l

Not knowing the difference between detrimental and instrumental was great, but thinking he had caught the guy incorrectly using the word film was too much.

Wilbur

Banned
I honestly think his mum cries herself to sleep at night.

She's lost her son.

Millions of mothers up and down the world feel this. As their sons become murderers, rapists, drug addicts, Barcelona fans. The campaign starts here.

#justiceformothers

#bieberforthedeathpenalty

#letmefuckamilf

He's a force in FM14, apart from his abysmal Anticipation. I'll probably end up keeping him until he retires as captain or something.

Provided I ever lose my mind and go back to FM14.

He barely scored for me for 2 seasons, but then it just started. My whole team are... Good at taking their chances.

2ViNjKv.png

Pretty sure I'm more RDM than RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom