• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
In a great big ol' pile of money (which I assume she invests in pro-life lobby groups)

Clooney is great (in everything he does) but naw, not a fan.

I found it so utterly charming. That and Where The Wild Things Are are absolute favourites of mine, fankoo wesley and spike

He barely scored for me for 2 seasons, but then it just started. My whole team are... Good at taking their chances.

2ViNjKv.png

Pretty sure I'm more RDM than RDM.

buy this guy

j1csW7ef89IF3.png

Wilbur

Banned
7EF4C803888E47EFA2EEB7415C5EC1E2.ashx

Manchester United’s first-team stars have donated match-worn socks to aid a project in the area of Japan devastated by the earthquake and tsunami three years ago this month.

In temporary housing communities, residents who lost their homes in Tohoku, the region hardest hit by the disaster, make 'Onokun' dolls out of socks and sell them to raise money.

And United’s players have joined forces with official partner Kagome to donate football socks, so a life-size doll can be made and auctioned off to raise funds.

It’s all part of United and Kagome’s continued efforts to drive public and media awareness to the Tohoku region. Now in its second year, the Kagome Re:Generation Challenge is a soccer schools project that focuses on the children affected by the tsunami, many of whom lost parents and homes.

Andy Cole is returning to Japan at the end of the month to help run three soccer camps, which will be attended by more than 300 children from Tohoku.

Elchele

Valencia has put together quite a team, and they have Pizzi as coach. They could be one of the best in the upcoming season

edit: also, Bielsa's dad died today

Salazar

Fellani been great since his return. People saying he was injured/not fully fit when he first arrived. Hopefully all of that is behind him and he carrys this form on. Helps both defensively and try's to get into the oppositions box. Helps Carrick with his game too.

I gave him quite a lot of stick towards the end of his Everton days when he was just the sulkiest, laziest bastard. It's still in the back of my mind that he can be a disgraceful waste of a shirt in that way, but fair go to him for how he's playing. Lots of room for improvement, but he can be dominant for us. A battering ram capable of sheer class on the ball is a good thing.

cremino

Apparently Prandelli want to bring Cassano to the WC (the italian federation denied it though).
He's having a great season with Parma but I would have preferred young players to be honest

Wilbur

Banned
Because mine used to be Hodgson :)

Who was worse?
Hodgson for Liverpool or Moyes for UTD?

It's like comparing a sandwich filled with fecal matter vs a drink of urine. Hmmmm...

Definitely Hodgson. You can tell Moyes really cares and he wants to make a difference. Hodgson didn't really give a shit, and disrespected all the fans.

faridmon

I gave him quite a lot of stick towards the end of his Everton days when he was just the sulkiest, laziest bastard. It's still in the back of my mind that he can be a disgraceful waste of a shirt in that way, but fair go to him for how he's playing. Lots of room for improvement, but he can be dominant for us. A battering ram capable of sheer class on the ball is a good thing.

He was carrying an injury during his last matches with us. Also, he was eyeing a move, so him being non-active and apathetic was kind understandable.

I am just thankful for dat money!

oh shit, some yank team signed Yannick Djalo on loan from Benfica.

huehuehuehuehue, can't wait for the reaction when his first cross ends outside the stadium or back on his own half.

FuturusX

Definitely Hodgson. You can tell Moyes really cares and he wants to make a difference. Hodgson didn't really give a shit, and disrespected all the fans.

So true. I can't disagree. Hodgson is the shit sandwich then. (Yes I'd rather drink urine than consume feces)

Wilbur

Banned
who is interested in reading my bob dylan essay to proof read it and check it's actually legible and interesting

i will paypal you ten quid

Salazar

“We played now a few times with 10 men in Europe and under always very special circumstances,” Wenger said. “In the Champions League final [of 2006], now against Bayern [last month], at Barcelona [in 2011] when we were in a position to qualify.

"I hope tomorrow we will get a fair chance to play with 11 versus 11 until the end.” As Wenger spoke, he tripped over the word “special” and, although there were suggestions he had begun to say “suspicious”, Arsenal clarified later that he had said – and meant – to say “special”.

lol

The moaning starts early.

bjaelke

Matt Spiro @mattspiro
Remy on other girl claiming to have had his child: 'I don't think at all I'm the father. She frequented loads of players. Still does' (FF)

You're the hero here Loic.

Call me a twat, but I don't trust 90% of reviewers to have a fucking clue about the nuances that make the Souls games so good, and therefore to judge DS2 reliably

Wonder if Moyes looking to use Kagawa more will signify a changing in style which we've seen the last 2 games. Playing through the middle and on the floor will definitely suit his game more than the constant, get it wide, wing play.

Or he's just being put in the shop window.

L1NETT

Powell sacked and replaced with some no name yes man.

Well fucking done charlton

And another to the list of clueless owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom