• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I think United are desperate enough to spend £28m on Carvalho. We need quality young players he fits the bill. Not sure anyone else would be prepared to pay that either.

Elchele

good morning

Bundesliga is more important to us. Always has been, always will be. I also find it weird how people are downplaying the best teams of the "Best League in the World™".

nobody is downplaying RB Salzburg. they are going to win the EL

edit: those fuckers stole Benno Schmitz away from us. it has begun

TeddyBoy

Has it been mentioned that Everton want to bring back Jack Rodwell? At least that's what the Guardian says.

Don't think it's been mentioned, would be pretty weird and would effectively be admitting moving to City was a massive mistake and he hasn't advanced his career. He should definitely leave City for first team football, but would Everton pay the asking price and even play him that much?

Bundesliga is more important to us. Always has been, always will be. I also find it weird how people are downplaying the best teams of the "Best League in the World™".

But Bayern has basically won the Bundesliga back when our crippled team lost against you.

Failing this early in the CL would be a disaster for Bayern.

Jack cw

But Bayern has basically won the Bundesliga back when our crippled team lost against you.

Failing this early in the CL would be a disaster for Bayern.

Actually not. We are free of debts, so no need for the money from CL.
And nobody is expecting us to defend the title, so if we mange to make it to the semis it would be great. We won Bundesliga because we won our games with key players being (simultanously) injured (Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Robben, Ribery, Götze, Thiago, Shaqiri, Pizarro). Dont blame Bayern for your performance.

Edit: We wont lose tonight. Too much team spirit I'm afraid.

Clegg

Has there ever been a stranger pair of transfers than Tevez and Mascherano to West Ham?

I know there was a lot of dodgy third party deals in those transfers and Mascherano barely played because of that. But still it was just so bizarre.

Jack cw

I can't make a prediction until I see Bayern's lineup. Hoping for something strong.

Lahm - Schweinsteiger pls.

Everybody is fit.
I guess its:

--------------Neuer-----------------
Rafinha----Boa----Dante---Alaba
---------Lahm-------Thiago-------
Robben-------Müller-------Ribery
------------Mandzukic------------

Salazar

It is when you have the Bundesliga wrapped up already, you're the strongest team in the competition and you're 2-0 with the home leg to come. If you go out tonight, you have spectacularly fucked it.

True words.

Didn't end up watching Thor 2. Watched Fracture on tv. Anthony Hopkins on auto-pilot, Gosling being a mannequin, and Rosamund Pike hnnnnnnnnnngggggg that woman

Elchele

Everybody is fit.
I guess its:

--------------Neuer-----------------
Rafinha----Boa----Dante---Alaba
---------Lahm-------Thiago-------
Robben-------Müller-------Ribery
------------Mandzukic------------

Dunno, I think Schweinsteiger didn't play against Wolfsburg because Pep was saving him for this one. Thiago looked like shit in the last CL match, I think he was too nervous because it was a big match.

edit: looks like Uli's shit hole is getting deeper and deeper. Have fun with Breno, cunt

Jack cw

Dunno, I think Schweinsteiger didn't play against Wolfsburg because Pep was saving him for this one. Thiago looked like shit in the last CL match, I think he was too nervous because it was a big match.

edit: looks like Uli's shit hole is getting deeper and deeper. Have fun with Breno, cunt

Well Schweinsteiger obviously isnt at 100% and Thiago was great in Wolfsburg and changed the game. Lets see, we have many options. In the end it doenst really matter if Kroos, Schweini or Thiago are starting. We could react at any time which is key.

Elchele

Well Schweinsteiger obviously isnt at 100% and Thiago was great in Wolfsburg and changed the game. Lets see, we have many options. In the end it doenst really matter if Kroos, Schweini or Thiago are starting. We could react at any time which is key.

I really don't want Kroos to start this one. He adds almost nothing in defense, we need our holding midfield to do a lot of work today... last time we looked weak with Thiago and Kroos there. We aren't playing against Schalke here

Hopefully Pep will stick with the 4-2-3-1 we have been playing. don't know why he changed it in the last Arsenal match

Jack cw

Hopefully Pep will stick with the 4-2-3-1 we have been playing. don't know why he changed it in the last Arsenal match

I still dont know too. Maybe he wanted to mute Özil with Javi manmarking him. That only works if you have a holding midfielder like Schweini on the same line, not with Thiago or Kroos. I'm pretty sure Pep saw that too and I dont think that he will make such an experiment again.

rvy

Banned
Zero. I mean, there's only like five active members left anyway.

Idiota pls

gooners-plsvorav.gif

Look at your competition.

Salazar

Telegraph Football ‏@TeleFootball 34m
Daniel Levy is planning peace talks with Tim Sherwood and will sell some of the "gutless" Spurs players this summer

:lol

You are forgetting/ignoring Fry, you utter bastard

Actually not. We are free of debts, so no need for the money from CL.
And nobody is expecting us to defend the title, so if we mange to make it to the semis it would be great. We won Bundesliga because we won our games with key players being (simultanously) injured (Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Robben, Ribery, Götze, Thiago, Shaqiri, Pizarro). Dont blame Bayern for your performance.

Edit: We wont lose tonight. Too much team spirit I'm afraid.

Oh come the fuck on, and to get this away first, I didn't even say a single word about Dortmund, so what's the matter lol?

Bayern is a shitload of points away from second place in the Bundesliga, for like months. You won 2-0 in the first leg and could have rested every single player in your squad without risking to lose the Bundesliga. Sure, you don't need the money but going out against Arsenal in this case would indeed be a disaster. Bayern wants to be the best club in the world, dropping out woud be a huge loss because nobody outside of Germany gives a fuck about the Bundesliga or even the DFB cup.

rvy

Banned
You, Jupp, Bla, me and rvy...
I wont be mad if we get knocked out. Would be sad but life goes on, especially after Dark Souls 2 arrived today.

ronwkp17.gif

Someone update the OT and put me up on the Bayern list then. I guess I support Bayern now.

It's cool.

Feels good up top.

Can we drink league title beer already?

Elchele

By the way, Hoeneß' tax debt is now estimated to be about €26m. He's done.

Yep, he's done. Hope Rummenigge replaces him, I love Rummenigge. Wonder who they will bring in to fill the free spot, tho.

ronwkp17.gif

Someone update the OT and put me up on the Bayern list then. I guess I support Bayern now.

It's cool.

Feels good up top.

Can we drink league title beer already?

welcome
Been drinking since January baby

L1NETT

Spurs are sensationally spurs this season. Gutless doesn't do it justice. You'd think with that influx of apparent "quality" and United in a transitional period (hmm) would be a great opportunity to get in the top 4.

Oh well

--

Praying to every single God we beat Colchester tonight. Come on city.

rvy

Banned
I just realized that for people who speak German what I wrote probably sounds like I. Shit. Mouth. Wenger. In. There's no connection between the words.

A disgrace to my newfound Bayern brethren is what I am.

Clegg

I have many problems with the Ground Zeroes OT. The main one being that it tells you nothing about the actual game other than a change of voice actors and frame rate differences. Doesn't even give you the release date ffs.

rvy

Banned
I have many problems with the Ground Zeroes OT. The main one being that it tells you nothing about the actual game other than a change of voice actors and frame rate differences. Doesn't even give you the release date ffs.

21st for the UK.

What else do you need?

I just realized that for people who speak German what I wrote probably sounds like I. Shit. Mouth. Wenger. In. There's no connection between the words.

A disgrace to my newfound Bayern brethren is what I am.

It's not too far off I would say. But it's a long ass time since I've spoken or written german. :p

Why are you dumbasses wearing Yurt avatars?

Why don't you eat shit.

pls

Someone tell me how to say "I poop in Arsene's mouth" in German devil talk.

I think it's like Ich scheiße in Wenger's mund or whatever.

Maybe Ich kacke in Wenger's mund.

Listen, I don't fucking know. Teach me.

Actually, that's right. Scheiße is just a bit more agressive than kacke.

I guess you could say Ich scheiße Wenger in den Mund but your version is definitely right as well.

rvy

Banned
Why don't you eat shit.

I didn't know he was banned, you cunt.

I will enjoy ravaging your Chelsea asshole when we meet in the CL.

91266646_1854121.gif

Actually, that's right. Scheiße is just a bit worse than kacke.

I guess you could say Ich scheiße Wenger in den Mund but your version is definitely right as well.

EBpPL.gif

All those years harassing my German mate about swearing in German have finally paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom