• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

21st for the UK.

What else do you need?
Something a bit more substantial than a few jokes in a magazine format. I'm not saying it should be a huge manual of info but the OT doesn't really tell you anything about the game.

I suppose we already have plenty of info thanks to the GI previews but it wouldn't have been detrimental to the OT if that was put in there too.

confuziz

Banned
7GmYXm3.jpg

translation: Date: somewhere in march

smh, kids these days

edit: They don't know who I am either it seems =P

Jack cw

Oh come the fuck on, and to get this away first, I didn't even say a single word about Dortmund, so what's the matter lol?
But Bayern has basically won the Bundesliga back when our crippled team lost against you.
Bayern is a shitload of points away from second place in the Bundesliga, for like months. You won 2-0 in the first leg and could have rested every single player in your squad without risking to lose the Bundesliga. Sure, you don't need the money but going out against Arsenal in this case would indeed be a disaster. Bayern wants to be the best club in the world, dropping out woud be a huge loss because nobody outside of Germany gives a fuck about the Bundesliga or even the DFB cup.
Exactly, because nobody gives a fuck about Bundesliga. Bayern basically represented Bundesliga in the last 5 years internationally and we will have this same discussion in every ko stage thats coming. Yes, on paper we might have the best team in the competition, but that is no guarantee for winning everything. Even mighty Barca couldnt do it, so why could we all of a sudden? Nobody denies the fact that a KO against Arsenal would be huge disappointment, but the pressure is off. Munich has finally won the CL and we are not playing for the trophy alone but to get better as a team, thats the reason why we are indeed much improved to last year, but still away from dominating competent oppositions. And with all respect to Arsenal, we wont lose tonight.
Someone update the OT and put me up on the Bayern list then. I guess I support Bayern now.
It's cool.
Feels good up top.
Can we drink league title beer already?
Benfica, Bayern... where is the difference?
By the time it's over we finally know that Bayern's Festgeldkonto = Hoeneß' unpaid taxes hahaha
tumblr_mwpgwoWsG41qi532yo9_250.gif

rvy

Banned
Benfica, Bayern... where is the difference?

Something a bit more substantial than a few jokes in a magazine format. I'm not saying it should be a huge manual of info but the OT doesn't really tell you anything about the game.

I suppose we already have plenty of info thanks to the GI previews but it wouldn't have been detrimental to the OT if that was put in there too.

The usual GAF OT where it's all about selling people on the game is fucking boring by now.
Unless you're a big MG fan, or really dig the stealth genre, or a you're completionist, GZ is not worth the price they're asking. Game can be finished between 40 mins to 2 hours on your first try. Depends on your playstyle. Side-ops are not very important unless you really care about the story and want to listen to all the tapes that have important info.

Exactly, because nobody gives a fuck about Bundesliga. Bayern basically represented Bundesliga in the last 5 years internationally and we will have this same discussion in every ko stage thats coming. Yes, on paper we might have the best team in the competition, but that is no guarantee for winning everything. Even mighty Barca couldnt do it, so why could we all of a sudden? Nobody denies the fact that a KO against Arsenal would be huge disappointment, but the pressure is off. Munich has finally won the CL and we are not playing for the trophy alone but to get better as a team, thats the reason why we are indeed much improved to last year, but still away from dominating competent oppositions. And with all respect to Arsenal, we wont lose tonight

I'm not talking about Bayern winning this shit, you potato.

I'm talking about Bayern giving away a 2-0 away lead in the second leg at home. It would be an embarassment.

I hope Arsenal and City get into the games. Actually, I'd far prefer both of them to go through than the expected teams.

Then we can all start laughing about the Bundeslolga and Lol Liga.

Fuck Bayern! Fuck Barca!

Yen

I have many problems with the Ground Zeroes OT. The main one being that it tells you nothing about the actual game other than a change of voice actors and frame rate differences. Doesn't even give you the release date ffs.
21st. And the eye can't even see past 30fps anyway.

Edit: but I think there should be character and image limits on OPs so we don't have ridiculously bloated pr stuff.

Jack cw

I'm not talking about Bayern winning this shit, you potato.

I'm talking about Bayern giving away a 2-0 away lead in the second leg at home. It would be an embarassment.

Haha, sry Milch. My reading comprehension failed like Mesut Özil.
Yes, it would be an embarrassment... An even bigger one than losing against Inter with an aggregated 3-0 lead....

Into

Watch Le Arse squeek a 1-1 result, crash out, and call it a "spiritual win" that will boost their confidence for the rest of the season, then proceed to lose the title and finish 4th in the Prem.

Milan rested a bunch of players in their Udine loss, so they are clearly going for it. Yet Milan seem like a bunch of bottlers, they cannot convert chances.

Bayern is not challenged enough in the Easyliga, but they still have too much class for Arse to pose any challenge

Jack cw

Watch Le Arse squeek a 1-1 result, crash out, and call it a "spiritual win" that will boost their confidence for the rest of the season, then proceed to lose the title and finish 4th in the Prem.

That shit happened last year too. "3-3 in aggregate - we were as good as Bayern" bu bu. I hope Arsenal delivers a good fight because they have to score and leaves us enough room for attacking.

Kassu

Banned
That shit happened last year too. "3-3 in aggregate - we were as good as Bayern" bu bu.
Lol, I don't think any rational Arsenal fan thinks we're better than you no matter what the result was last year or will be this year. You're the best team in the world right now and we aren't even the best team in England.

And correct me if I'm wrong but most Arsenal fans here are only saying that we almost got through last year because you were arrogant as fuck just to remind you to not make the same mistake again. Nothing about actually being better than you because we're not.

Even Wenger doesn't seem to take these games seriously anymore, we didn't have our best team in Munich last year or in London few weeks ago and I doubt we'll have our best team today either.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Younes Kaboul's red card has been overturned.

Fucking refs, both the Chelsea and City games ruined by wrong decisions.

Younes Kaboul's red card has been overturned.

Fucking refs, both the Chelsea and City games ruined by wrong decisions.

Should have an option to get money put of the FA as well tbh. 2 massive, terrible decisions have completely taken games away from you in the past month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom