• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Pellegrini should wear a cowl+cape this time. He can put it over his head making weird poses while the commentator yells:

Aguerooooooooooooo'

I miss Europe...

Jack cw

When Bayern's dominations ends, I'll be laughing like a complete mentalist. Hopefully it coincides with liquidation.

I can't stand Real Madrid, but I'd be willing them to smash the absolute fuck out of the Bavarian bellshiners. Failing that, we'll just have to do it ourselves next year.

Hitch pls. Idiots like that are not representing the majority of Bayern fans. We and the squad respect the opposition and their supporters. We have or had some idiot fans that were insulting Robben after the finals 2012 as well. I'm not proud of what our ultras are doing, and so is nearly every Bayern fan.

Pellegrini should wear a cowl this time. He can put it over his head making weird poses while the commentator yells:

Aguerooooooooooooo'

I miss Europe...

I can't fucking wait, bruv. Desperate to come third, 4th would be great but be a bit underwhelming given our momentum and fixtures.

Dat CL theme. Dat European atmosphere. Dem nighttime matches. Dat nervousness. If we bottle the season from here, or the qualifiers, it would be devestating, and the I'm not sure we'd recover next season tbh.

dc89

When Bayern's dominations ends, I'll be laughing like a complete mentalist. Hopefully it coincides with liquidation.

I can't stand Real Madrid, but I'd be willing them to smash the absolute fuck out of the Bavarian bellshiners. Failing that, we'll just have to do it ourselves next year.

Hoeness and Rummenigge should both be thrown in jail.

Tax dodging, bribe accepting cunts. Especially Rummenigge, he goes on about financial fair play and City which does my head in and as soon as he steps foot in Qatar he pockets Rolex watches as bribes.

dc89

A City fan wants to get rid of a proponent of Financial Fair Play? Shocking.

Edit:
Two Rolex watches as bribes? Please.

I haven't said I wanted to get rid of FFP, I just think Bayern should shut the hell up on the financial affairs of other clubs and concentrate on their own affairs. After all, in my opinion, having a law breaking chairman is far more important than anything to do with football.

Yep. Bribes.

Did they ever release that list of the 76 clubs being investigated for FFP?

Well I guess the obvious names are on that list. I think Bayern will be there too because of the stakes other companies own in them. I think.

subtles

I can't fucking wait, bruv. Desperate to come third, 4th would be great but be a bit underwhelming given our momentum and fixtures.

Dat CL theme. Dat European atmosphere. Dem nighttime matches. Dat nervousness. If we bottle the season from here, or the qualifiers, it would be devestating, and the I'm not sure we'd recover next season tbh.
Some of our most memorable games have been on those nights. The Madrid game, scoring the same number of goals in the Juventus game as they conceded in the group stage. Ghost Goal. Istanbul.

I can keep going. I'd love to be back in it next year.

Jack cw

tumblr_muwo3i5pO81s39dbco1_500.gif

dc89

I can't wait for no important club to be punished.

Bribes for *what*?

Well didn't he go to Qatar representing the European Club Association (because he is the chairman) which represents the interests of all the top teams in Europe. At the time, surely he had an influential say in wether Qatar kept the World Cup in 2022.

When Manchester's dominations ends, I'll be laughing like a complete mentalist. Hopefully it coincides with liquidation.

I can't stand Olympiacos, but I'd be willing them to smash the absolute fuck out of the British bellshiners. Failing that, we'll just have to do it ourselves this year.

Troof.

Olympiakos seem alright though. And 'British' is a compliment

english-bulldog.jpg

dc89

Qatar losing the WC 2022 was always out of question and I doubt the ECA meeting there had much to do with it, let alone that two Rolex watches would change anything on that matter. Do we even know who gave him the watches? Really, he broke the law, but - look e.g. at the money Hoeneß had on his illegal account - I doubt he was bribed with that.

Nope, we don't know who gave him the watches. But there is no smoke without fire.

One game at a time is the mantra. No point looking ahead if you lose points tbf. Let's just focus on avoiding the qualifiers for now. :p

I wouldn't be keeping such an eye on first if City were there instead of those utter cunts tbh :p

Hopefully we can at least obliterate them at Anfield to help someone else win it, preferably us

Liverpool gonna collapse next season with the european matches. even Spurs would be 2nd if they only played once a week.

managing a squad with the extra 6 matches (more if you finish 4th) is not an easy task.

Liverpool gonna collapse next season with the european matches. even Spurs would be 2nd if they only played once a week.

managing a squad with the extra 6 matches (more if you finish 4th) is not an easy task.

Getting a bit bored of people saying this as if its something that others haven't been going on about for 2 months now.

It's the new 'the thing about Arsenal is, they always try and walk it in'

qindarka

Banned
Hopefully we can at least obliterate them at Anfield to help someone else win it, preferably us

Are you really so confident of that?

Reminds me of certain City fans before the 0-1 game, weren't even thinking about victory but going straight on to obliteration as if that was ever likely.

bjaelke

Europa League is hardly more than a midweek friendly. Spurs playing Soldado up front and still making it out of the group is evidence of that. They'll probably advance until they eventually play Juventus in the final.

Watching CdR highlights from 2011

Ozil is smashing the fuck out of Barca

edit: Messi was/is a freak. Changing speed and direction at full pelt, and the ball never goes more than 18 inches away from his foot

subtles

The philosopher that revolutionized English football has been reduced to a demented old man.

Usually nothing he says is outright outlandish but you feel like he's a man that has lost his soul.

King_Moc

Banned
Neil Ashton thinks Sturridge will never be loved at Liverpool.

Words fail me...

If he keeps it up, of course he will. And his Michael Owen example was bizarre. He forced us to sell him for a fraction of his value, said he wouldn't win trophies with us, then join Man Utd.

Typical daily fail article, just exists to stir up hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom