• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

GameSeek.

I think I will complete it on PS3, sell it and buy the PC version when it comes out coz even after 90 mins the framerate and graphics make me want to cry more than the difficulty

Is it that bad?

I actually saw that GameSeek deal, £32.99 or something wasn't it? Was so tempted.

Zabojnik

That feeling when you scout the surrounding areas, kill all enemies and go into the boss fight fully healed and equipped, pumped as a motherfucker. Only to get spawn-killed by the Capra Demon two seconds after traversing the white light.

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

Elchele

Looks like Bayern will be getting punished from UEFA for that vile homophobia.

Kick them out of Europe.

the banner is so bad that its actually funny

actually they are not even ultras, only two random idiots in normal seats:

Bayern-Munich-homophobic--009.jpg

Elchele

Wolfsburg's president, coach and sporting manager were in Atlético - AC Milan match yesterday. What if they end up signing Diego Costa :loooooooooool

Jack cw

City is going down in Camp Nou. Barca even in their shitty form should be good enough to send them out. Chelsea will make it though, but they will get either Real, PSG or Bayern next round. Doesnt look so good for BPL in CL. Well, it doesnt look good for 3 years now.

gaf propaganda against bayern. saying that 2 stupid people represent the whole club. lol
All you have to do, like the other Bayern fans, is say those two guys are dicks and be done with it.

You're only making yourself look like an idiot by turning it into some kind of troll.

City is going down in Camp Nou. Barca even in their shitty form should be good enough to send them out. Chelsea will make it though, but they will get either Real, PSG or Bayern next round. Doesnt look so good for BPL in CL. Well, it doesnt look good for 3 years now.
Only one side has won a KO tie in 3 years. Grim.

Jack cw

PSG will win 17-1
17-0. I have no hope left for Leverkusen. I bet Ibra scores 10 goals today. THis years Leverkusen is even worse than 2011's, when Messi basically shot 5 out of 7 goals against them. Pathetic club and it makes me sad that such a weak squad is representing Bundesliga.

Meier

All you have to do, like the other Bayern fans, is say those two guys are dicks and be done with it.

You're only making yourself look like an idiot by turning it into some kind of troll.

For some reason, that is all he knows how to do these days. :( I do not understand why he and jack, etc. are so antagonistic. It's strange to me. I would suggest it may be a German thing but El Idiota is far more chill.

Hixx

Is it that bad?

I actually saw that GameSeek deal, £32.99 or something wasn't it? Was so tempted.

Tutorial area is ugly as sin and rarely, if ever, 30+ fps.

I've gone through the hub now and out into the first field and it's better. It's still a fairly ugly game but not horrible looking and the frame rate, bar some drops in areas you wouldn't expect, has gotten better but still not good. It's better than Dark Souls' console version in both aspects though.

The game itself though... it's a Souls game :D

People were moaning about the lighting but for me the lighting is the game's only real visual strong point, so... idk.

Minor spoilers, I wouldn't even say they were spoilers but I know how sensitive some souls are:
I'm like 2 hours in and haven't fought a boss yet. Like, there's not even a tutorial one either unless I managed to skip it.

Barzul

So Football-GAF, what's the best/most memorable football match you've watched that didn't involve your team?

For me, it would probably be the CL Final 2005. While I'll always believe we were robbed in the semis, I can not deny the greatness of the final. For me, it really typified everything I love about football. No it wasn't the best match ever, at least in terms of quality, but I don't think I'll ever forget it. The Man City last minute league winner comes close too.

Yeah same here. That third goal was mental. When Smicer scored that goal I was like. Oh shit!

LTWheels

Yeah apparently the ps3's Framerate in ds2 is bad. I think I ordered the PC version on that 19.99 offer that was going around a while back.

Wilbur

Banned
Valentino Angeloni has 'left' SAFC.

Our Italian adventure didn't even last a season
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Bet you can't fucking wait for next year, whether you're in the PL or. It. Poyet gets time with a settled side and makes signings himself, none of the farce that Di Canio brought with him.

Jack cw

For some reason, that is all he knows how to do these days. :( I do not understand why he and jack, etc. are so antagonistic. It's strange to me. I would suggest it may be a German thing but El Idiota is far more chill.

Dont be so serious Meier, pls. We have A LOT of antagonistic Footy GAF members here, and they are not Germans at all. Its not like Bla, Jupp or me are out here for an agenda or something. This is an BPL heavy forum, and of course there's provoking and trolling (more from the minorities) but in all seriousness, its not even remotely hostile or personal. Everbody is defending his club or critisizing it and 99% of the posts here are basically trash. This has nothing to do with being German, and while you are talking something about morale from your high horse, you do same mistake as some other guys here: Generalizing people because of an idotic Banner or in your case prejudice.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rose and Eriksen in contention for Benfica tomorrow. Dembele a serious doubt with a hamstring niggle. Dawson only out for ~ 2 weeks.

Hopefully the injuries will start to go away now, they only long-term ones are Capoue, Lamela and Chiriches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom