• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Glad you're safe and were smart. Worst thing that can happen is having someone stalk you. Maybe not the worst, but it happened to me and it wasn't exactly comforting.

Elchele

now that I think about it, the taxi I took to get to the bar was weird. He started talking about tits and milking them, then he started talking about "sharks", I didn't understand what he was referring to.

And he thought Honduras was in Africa.

why are you so weird cab driver

Did Messi puke today?

yes, in Pellegrini's mouth

Wilbur

Banned
Debatable

Man he as so scary

He told me he as looking for a wife and h was 42 and he had a thin pencil moustache

Now I'm going to watch pokemon and cry a

subtles

Long before the Mobile/GPS were a common thing I once got out of a bus at the last stop. This last stop happened to be in the middle of a ghetto in San Diego. You do not want to know the things I saw there waiting for the next bus to come around.

Elchele

Now I'm going to watch pokemon and cry a

:lol

don-t-worry-everything-will-be-alright.png

Elchele

Long before the Mobile/GPS were a common thing I once got out of a bus at the last stop. This last stop happened to be in the middle of a ghetto in San Diego. You do not want to know the things I saw there waiting for the next bus to come around.

talking about buses.
Has this ever happened to you guys? when I take the bus to the university in the morning, sometimes when I'm near reaching the university stop, I found myself to be extremely comfortable sitting there and enjoying the subtle ride of the bus and I doubt I will be able to get all my will together to stand up and get out of the bus in time because fuck it, I want to stay sit here

subtles

When tired, yes. I can't say I have otherwise. Your buses must be as fancy as the Allianz Arena.

I haven't exactly been on the bus much since I got my license.

subtles

FFX|X-2 HD out next week. It's been a very long time since I played the game. NA didn't get the international version EU/Japan got.

Sorry about that FlutterPuffs, hopefully it gets better from here.

sohois

My account got approved a bit over 24 hours ago, and I already have 49 posts.

Surefire way to end up prematurely banned, it seems. Batigol managed to avoid it, but seems like most juniors who come in posting loads end up slipping up somewhere and never make it to member

talking about buses.
Has this ever happened to you guys? when I take the bus to the university in the morning, sometimes when I'm near reaching the university stop, I found myself to be extremely comfortable sitting there and enjoying the subtle ride of the bus and I doubt I will be able to get all my will together to stand up and get out of the bus in time because fuck it, I want to stay sit here
I know what you're talking about

dc89

3 english players in the starting lineup

Well everyone is so quick to point out when we don't include English players at all. I guess that English players are just not good enough?

I don't see how getting confirmation that your manager has no character and it's unfit for the club you aspire to be can be a positive.

What a load of BS. Eurgh. Out of interest, who do you support? I'm wondering if you live up to your username.

Lots might be stretching it. I thought we played pretty well on the whole while I was able to watch. Barcelona seem very inconsistent this year.. seems like they have trouble getting up for some games but they played very well today.

Well a few positives.

- Hart played well, lots of good saves.
- Kompany on the whole was solid, he's leagues ahead of our other defenders. We NEED to buy a defender with similar talent and one thats comfortable with the ball at his feet. For the stick Demichellis gets, he can actually play the ball out from the back but Lescott acts like it's a hot potato.
- Fernandinho is one of the best players we have signed in a very long time. He's incredibly good.
- We won the ball back in good places, the ref blew up too many times. Yaya on Iniesta stands out in my mind - Yaya won a fair tackle in a great position and the ref gave a foul.

On another night, we could have scored 2/3 goals. We just lacked our usual quality of finishing in front of goal.

holy shit at inFamous Second Son. there's a 25 minute video doing the rounds. looks absolutely stunning.

imagine KZ Shadow Fall single player graphics but on an open world game.

Yager

Banned
Good morning footygaf.

Good game last night, much better than that shitfest that was last weekend. My question is: why the hell can't they play like last night? Of course there are still some issues (some players that don't give a shit about defending), and we still have Alves in our team, which I think is a wonderful player but a cunt. Oh, and Messi at 50% is still GOAT.

holy shit at inFamous Second Son. there's a 25 minute video doing the rounds. looks absolutely stunning.

Is it like the previous ones? Because if that's the case, I don't know where all the hype comes from
besides the fact that PS4 is finally getting another exclusive

Zabojnik

I don't know man. I'll wait for Wooden's impressions first. I consider him the authority when it comes to Infamous.

Surefire way to end up prematurely banned, it seems. Batigol managed to avoid it, but seems like most juniors who come in posting loads end up slipping up somewhere and never make it to member

Now dude is a junior for life.

Just don't force posts, post when necessary.

qindarka

Banned
Aren't those stats buffed by Spurs's Europa League group stage results against pretty weak teams? At least that's what I've read on r/soccer, would be misleading in that case.

Aren't those stats buffed by Spurs's Europa League group stage results against pretty weak teams? At least that's what I've read on r/soccer, would be misleading in that case.

Some fine theatrics by Vertonghen were all that prevented Sherwood from being eliminated by a pretty weak EL team.

Bjaelke or Wooden, please give me the details on Bendtner's latest shenanigans. It sounds wonderful from the small bits I read.

I wrote about it yesterday. He used the time Arsenal were playing on getting drunk, throwing abuse at a cab driver (threatening him with a belt, leading the cab driver to call 911 lol) and then sexually assaulting his car by rubbing his genitals on it. Sounds like a good night out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom