• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Players getting injured reminds me of the way Moyes used to handle his players at Everton. His reliance on physical plays meant that we spend most of the season using only half of the squad. I think some managers don't have the ability to assess a danger when they see one.

Rodwell's case was that. Yes, he still have injuries to this day, but I really believe that if he went to a club that had less egregious training schemes, he would be fit providing he gets advised on how to take of his injuries.

faridmon

Looks like Bosnia signed a deal with Adidas as out main kit sponsor. Finally, sick and tired of LEGEA parachutes.

Edit: and yes, this is a big deal for us

I really want to see what criteria do Adidas need to assess before signing on clubs/countries as their main kit provider. I always thought, they went for popular, stable teams rather than equating between various clubs and countries.

Superman

Edit: banned site. My bad.

It was a man whose gentlemans sausage was cut off... And the A66 was closed as the police tried to find it... Eeeesh

Slizz

There is a remake of 'The Birds' in the pipeline.

Michael Bay is producer.

They're even remaking the classics now.

Saw that thread, just started envisioning a sea of gigantic pterodactyl crows rising from behind a school engulfing the teacher while Megan Fox looks on in horror.

I love all Hitchcock movies, they don't need to be remade.

Saw that thread, just started envisioning a sea of gigantic pterodactyl crows rising from behind a school engulfing the teacher while Megan Fox looks on in horror.

I love all Hitchcock movies, they don't need to be remade.

I agree they don't need to be remade, but it's Michael fucking Bay, so not like we're wasting some big talent doing it or anything.

King_Moc

Banned
There is a remake of 'The Birds' in the pipeline.

Michael Bay is producer.

They're even remaking the classics now.

The audience is so desensitized nowadays that they wouldn't understand why it was scary if it was too close to the original.

I'm expecting epic face off's between the military and a pigeon army, and an 8 minute long fight sequence between Brad Pitt and a Blue Tit.

And Johnny Depp could get ironically killed by a Sparrow. Perhaps a metaphor for what Pirates of the Caribbean did for his credibility? (i've no idea, I don't even watch films).

What's the best game out of the Basel, Porto and Valencia ones?

I hate the Europa League snobbery, I've had more entertainment watching these in the past few matchdays than the actual Champions League.

Arnie

What a wally on the line.

Watching this reminds me of why it was important to replace Reina. Even if a goal isn't his fault, like this one, I can't help looking at him and believing he should've done more. It's a mental thing, but I think it was spreading around the team and a huge factor in our lack of consistency.

Clegg

I played MGS 2 for the first time 10 years ago. But I've only just realised why they call the Patriots the la-li-lu-le-lo.

Salvadora

48112_619626161444299_1853762897_n.jpg
Fucking el' :lol.

Arnie

I played MGS 2 for the first time 10 years ago. But I've only just realised why they call the Patriots the la-li-lu-le-lo.

:lol I just googled it and had no idea.

I too played MGS2 about a decade ago. When it came out. i bought it with my PS2 and I remember being so excited walking that fucker home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom