• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

You guys are lucky living in places where you get to see the games live and a jersey doesn't cost a quarter of your wages :(

where do you live?

best part of Jesus is the butchering of names.

last season we played Newcasten from the Premiershippen.

this year we played Tottham, with that fast winger Harry Leno.

tumblr_mjseetO9Kv1r4hsyyo1_250.gif

:lol

even better than Porto playing against "Leverkusen"

K1LLER7

People who are annoyed by ''Lol EPL'' are more annoying than the people who are proclaiming it. Just grow a fucking skin will ya?

I like EPL as much as the other guy, yet, take all those thing like its all like a big joke.

That was uncalled for, as much as it pains me to see him as a Liverpool fan, Odd is one of the best, most respectable posters around. I don't know what riled up your feathers like that.

Calma, Wooden, Calma

Can't we all be friend?
and piss on Moyes' future career grave together
:(
Farid, I was with you until that last bit. Moyes will be a success.
Managing Everton again.

Elchele

lol Eredivisie

:)

That was uncalled for, as much as it pains me to see him as a Liverpool fan, Odd is one of the best, most respectable posters around. I don't know what riled up your feathers like that.

To be honest, I completely agree with what you said and that's why I pointed it out. It just feels like it's another person posting from his account since his ban got lifted. If it was another user I wouldn't have said anything.

faridmon

:)

To be honest, I completely agree with what you said and that's why I pointed it out. It just feels like it's another person posting from his account since his ban got lifted. If it was another user I wouldn't have said anything.

I don't see him saying anything offensive. In fact others have said more stupider stuff than him.

Happy Birthday Free.

Elchele

I'm watching Zé Roberto play right now, don't know how he manages to play in such high level and look better than the younger players, being 39 yo!

also Leverkusen's Wendell is playing

Arnie

Sucks that is going to be the last one :(

Yes and no. The show can't go on forever and I'd rather it didn't outstay its welcome.

Mad Men's winding down, as is Boardwalk, both are GOAT shows.

Just finished the first True D episode. Seems right up my street.

WJD

Xbox One is a lovely piece of kit, fuck GAF.

Also finished True Detective today. Second half not as strong as the first but it was still top quality telly.

Jin_7

Schalke lost 6-1 at home "but they're Schalke no one expects them to win you can't judge our league on them"

Leverkusen lose 6-1 on aggregate "but they're Leverkusen no one experts them to win you can't judge our league on them"

Spurs lose 3-1 at home "lol EPL"

And then we say something back and you're like "why are you picking on Bundesliga"

You fucking insecure weirdos. So boring now.

BPL followers belittling other leagues have always been very vocal here (or just random people "hating" on the Bundesliga). Not surprising to hear some backlash.

Wilbur

Banned
BPL followers belittling other leagues have always been very vocal here (or just random people "hating" on the Bundesliga). Not surprising to hear some backlash.

Yeah, no. As usual, I don't think people understand self deprecation or sarcasm over the Internet. I can only imagine all the posts saying DAT EPL are being taken seriously by Bundesliga fans.

Why on gods earth would I give a solitary fuck about what Schalke get up to? And if I do, and I use that as a reflection on the league as a whole, I'm sure it would amount to far more than "lol Bundesliga"

This whole debate always starts because an English team loses, or there's a boring match on and someone goes "AND THIS IS THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD?"

This is how it always starts. Not because Premier League fans belittle other leagues. If they do, it's in reciprocation to some fucking inane, blanket statement about a game between Norwich and West Ham being indicative or the entire league (but the fact that you're watching it in the first place instead of something else speaks volumes).

I prefer it when the thread is either detailed informed chat about the virtues of leagues, or when we don't talk about that at all. The off topic bollocks is far more preferable than someone posting "lol EPL" when spurs of all fucking teams lose, and then proceed to cry when someone says "lol Bundesliga" if Schalke loses, coming up with excuses.

Can't have it both ways.

It just occured to me that thanks to my proxy I can watch HBOGO on my connection. Is there any way I can buy the subscription? I have no idea how it works.

Maxrunner

where do you live?

:lol

even better than Porto playing against "Leverkusen"
Porto previous coach didnt guess the name of the team he was facing for 3 times in the fiar match, Eintrach Frankfurt. First he refered it as Borussia before the match, then after the end press conf. he said that Bayern had luck and that they would need to do better at Leverkusen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom