• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Lol I'll hit you up when the Facebook uploads start.

0q76ono.gif

Damn, Infamous really is beautiful. Weird for Sucker Punch to go from mid-tier graphical guys to this so quickly. Wonder how the framerate hold up, imagine it goes from 25-35 fps, with common drops to 15/20

Hixx

Damn, Infamous really is beautiful. Weird for Sucker Punch to go from mid-tier graphical guys to this so quickly. Wonder how the framerate hold up, imagine it goes from 25-35 fps, with common drops to 15/20

Think it's supposed to be 30-40 though I hope it can be locked at 30. Judder sucks.

wedward

Arsène: "One day, I'll look back & be proud of what I've done. We fought with clubs who lose £150m/yr when we had to make £30m/yr."

I'm crying.

L1NETT

Infamous looks very pwetty, and the gameplay looks more interesting than the limited stuff they have shown us (can't blame em for that tbh).

Oh and finished Thief. Not a patch on Deus Ex HR (as in reviving an older franchise) but a completely ok game. Interesting if rather small environments with decent AI and serviceable stealth gameplay. On harder difficulties its pretty enjoyable. Story is hot garbage, I mean molten hot garbage but it's fine. The game is fine. Don't understand the hugely negative feelings towards it.

---

Playing Micromillions, gonna be a late one for me. Plenty of redbull and nonsense on here should be keep me going :)

TrueBlue

I know this is very late, but congrats to Villa-GAF for today. Even though my cunt of a stepfather supports them, I have nothing against any Villa fan here. You took advantage of the opportunity and came out as winners. Fair play.

Linius

I know this is very late, but congrats to Villa-GAF for today. Even though my cunt of a stepfather supports them, I have nothing against any Villa fan here. You took advantage of the opportunity and came out as winners. Fair play.

Sucking up to the mods. I see what you're doing.

Pulling a Chelsea 11/12 innit. going to win the CL with experience

Not really comparable at all. The players Chelsea had of that age playing in the squad were club legends like Drogba and Lampard. Sure weren't in the business of signing players a few months away from being 33 who has proven to be way past it.

watching the rum diary cos there's nothing else on tv

amber heard

igOgl9UCOMav8.gif

Did you see the anime gif that junior posted in the thread? She SHOT poop out of her ass, from a train window. Crazy anime.

Carbonox

Not really comparable at all. The players Chelsea had of that age playing in the squad were club legends like Drogba and Lampard. Sure weren't in the business of signing players a few months away from being 33 who has proven to be way past it.

Did you see the anime gif that junior posted in the thread? She SHOT poop out of her ass, from a train window. Crazy anime.

no hahahaahha show me pls

TrueBlue

Kinda disappointed that I'm gonna miss all the football tomorrow since I'm in London. Oh well, I'm sure this thread will deliver either way.

Better get off to bed, night Football GAF.

And Chelsea-GAF, don't panic just yet. Still a lot of football left to play!

arkon

God damn it. Left for work at half time when it was 1-1. Get there and find out we've been smashed at home. Not the best way to start the working day :( At least the fit girl was working today.

K1LLER7

Kinda disappointed that I'm gonna miss all the football tomorrow since I'm in London. Oh well, I'm sure this thread will deliver either way.

Better get off to bed, night Football GAF.

And Chelsea-GAF, don't panic just yet. Still a lot of football left to play!
Be sure to catch the highlights of Moyes' upgraded United :)

BigBoss

The on-going negotiations to improve Messi's contract look like they might become a lengthy and complicated affair. The difference between the club's offer and the sum requested by Jorge Messi is a not particularly insignificant €45 million, nine for each of the next five seasons. The gulf between the figures has even made the player's father consider halting negotiations.

The difference in the gross salary per year is €9 million, which represents a considerable gap between the two sides. The player's current contract runs until 2018, and at one point the idea was tabled to forget about extending the contract and leaving Leo's current contract in place.

With the positions of the two sides at the table so far apart, coming to an agreement will be complicated, nigh on impossible. In fact, the player has already considered the possibility of terminating the discussions and not renewing his contract at all.

There are many points still left to resolve: the player's fixed salary (the player wants an extra €45 million), the performance related aspect (increasing the value of these parts in return for decreasing the initial fixed sum), image rights (the club wants part of this but the player isn't too keen on that), personal sponsorships, and so on…

The horizon looks messy, and the next few twists and turns will be key to resolving a contract renewal that has got off to an awkward start.

http://www.marca.com/2014/03/14/en/football/barcelona/1394829077.html

Messi to Bayern in the summer...

Wilbur

Banned
german humour

or something idk lol where do you come from idk lol is it gelsenkirchen or venezuela i can never remember idk lol

L1NETT

Mata over Coutinho personally, depending on the formation. On current form, not having Evra either.

Also Glen Johnson do me a favour. Would rather have FC United's right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom