• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Yeah I have a few good stories here and there but there are people living much more interesting lives here.

Gonna read that article on the train.

I had a native friend who grew up in one of the more rural prefectures of Kanto and some of the differences in perspective he had to the student who came from Tokyo were very interesting.

When I was in Uni, a friend and I registered for an exchange program to spend a year in Wasada but only he was selected. My file wasn't sent because a student who registered before me had a low GPA and the counselor thought it would be unfair if three files were sent when they were only going to host two.

He wasn't selected because of his score and my friend spent a year there alone. -.-

I've always been meaning to visit but I've been going to other places in the holidays instead. Japan should definitely be a trip in the near future.

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking hell I just tried to record a fart for whatsapp and I shit a little bit in my bed. Little sloppy nugget and a bit of splatter.

Just spent 20 minutes pulling my bed apart and putting it all in the washing machines. I had the slight runs but this is a new low loooool

At least I get to call in sick to work tomorrow. Downside is I can smell shit in my room.

subtles

Fucking hell I just tried to record a fart for whatsapp and I shit a little bit in my bed. Little sloppy nugget and a bit of splatter.

Just spent 20 minutes pulling my bed apart and putting it all in the washing machines. I had the slight runs but this is a new low loooool

At least I get to call in sick to work tomorrow. Downside is I can smell shit in my room.

Never change Wilbz :/

I do hope that's a premonition.

Meier

What match was that again?

It was the one against us (second leg). Pretty hilarious moment.

I knew the Messi situation was going to get, ahem, messi. CR7 is making a fuckton more than him right now (I figured out the exact numbers previously, but it's somewhere around €8m a year gross) and there's just no way he can let that stand basically. It makes him look weak.

subtles

I do wish we had a MLS team here, the Quakes/Galaxy can do one.

tumblr_n2ht6cKyWM1rdphf3o1_1280.jpg

Pwetty. Reminds me of Hyper Light Drifter and Transistor.

Meier

Like FF mentioned, I just had 2 FUT games in a row that were a draw where the connection was lost and no result was given. Still get the coins and lose energy, etc. though. Strange.

Salazar

Would there be any better feeling though than having Young, Cleverley and Valencia start but winning anyway?

Dunno.

Mignolol got some huuuuge errors in him. There's always that.

And if Liverpool's LB doesn't show up, Raf and Mata could produce something. Put Valencia there and unless we get one of those fruit machine days when he knows how to play football, all we will get is shit.

Fellaini is a decent shot in midfield. Liable to get caught on his heels, but we stick in mobile CBs and we can get away with it. Unless Liverpool blow us off the park. Which I don't think will happen, or at least not as early as it did against Arsenal.

Welbeck could be a cracking introduction at some point. Chicha is dead.

Valdes linked to City that's some half hearted bullshit.

Ed- we best beast Lpool today we can't win the title but we should have our say on who wins the bloody thing and beating them today would be magical :D

tri_willy

its not going to be an easy game at OT, that much is for sure. would the week off help the lads? possibly. but i do fancy a win. anything less, any title aspirations that we may have had would be closing fast! a win would do us very nicely

Wilbur

Banned
Called in sick, my boss sounded suspicious and asked if I had been out last night and that I was partying all week. I've only been out Wednesday all week, please baby.

At least now I get to watch the football while I'm shitting myself.

Blablurn that's your best post since 2012

Arnie

Called in sick, my boss sounded suspicious and asked if I had been out last night and that I was partying all week. I've only been out Wednesday all week, please baby.

At least now I get to watch the football while I'm shitting myself.

Blablurn that's your best post since 2012
I'm actually proud of you.

I called in sick to Bargain Booze when I was 16. Had been at a house party the night before and the Merseyside derby was the early kickoff. Ambled to my grandads who bought me fish and chips and we beat them 3-1.

Went home and The Orange Box had arrived from amazon.

T'was one of those perfect days.

Arnie

Oh, Sakho discussion, he's our best central defender (based on his performances this season) and he's a step up over any of the United lads.

Freakishly strong, relentlessly aggressive in meeting the ball, consistent at tackling and mentally rock solid. He also made Skrtel more assured when they were able to string a few games together.

As I said the other day, if he starts he'll bully that United front line.

Anderson

Just seen highlights of the villa game, I hate Mourinho sometimes but he does bring the Lolz and entertainment with him, fucking madness at the end!

Fintan

Can't believe I'm rooting for a United win, but it has to be done. Especially after yesterday's shit result. I guess I'd take a draw.

sohois

Me and Wilbur agreed last night that Utd and Liverpool GAF are the best, and that Arsenal and Bayern GAF are the worst

I think it's safe to say that the best GAF supporter groups would be the ones that have like 1 or 2 fans, rather than the big ones. Like Blackburn or Cork City

spidye

I'm so torn. On the one hand I want liverpool to win and moyes to lose but on the other hand hitcher

Tell me what to do

<3 hitch

Benfica is das best. how can you say no to me and rvy (and the assorted fellas that drop by once in a while)?

speaking of fussball, won't be able to watch United v Kops, probably gonna miss Moist Cunts v Lol, They Lost to Benfica too.

gonna have lunch with the wifey parents, meet them in person. actually spoke to her dad, he called her and i answered the phone.
he tries to make a joke, said "so you're the guy who's sleeping with my daughter, hein?" and i reply "just one of many, good sir". awkward silence. i say "you know i'm just joking, right?" and he just says "put my daughter on the phone". ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom