• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

The only thing that has rivaled this is the first half from Pool - Arse

Its a more memorable, dramatic, and down right entertaining first half in a car crashy sort of way than most "big" games from any given league.
I agree with this. Sure the acting is embarrassing and more frequent than other leagues (to be fair it is a Madrid derby) but all the drama it adds + the atmosphere + otherwise an intense game + the goals make this very exciting. So far the first half is definitely among the more memorable games this season. Let's not pretend as if other big derbies around Europe don't end up on the silly side in some portions of the games.

I also loved the first half in City - Pool game and the Arsenal - Pool game. Great games.

Suen

Why the fuck did Di Maria not run back to defend when the first goal was scored? Didn't he see no one was marking him? Ramos would have never made it as he was focused defending his spot.

Susan, you could at least pretend to be an Arsenal fan
Salva I just said I loved the arse - pool game where Cazorla and Ramsey scored two beautiful goals, please.

Marc

He's good in majority of the games. One game doesn't make him suddenly a mediocre keeper you hairless ape.

The rest of the La Liga games don't matter though. :p

Wes saved by Benteke?!?! Will he go on a scoring run now?

Haha, didn't know Kompany dropped the trophy. Didn't stay to watch him lift it.

L1NETT

That'll help with the hangover

Good shit Benteke

Sink Norwich

Sink

--

Soldado scored?

Quick, somebody check on Hell's temperature

And Swans scored. Crazy few minutes

Salvadora

Salva I just said I loved the arse - pool game where Cazorla and Ramsey scored two beautiful goals, please.
Got it confused with the Liverpool - Arsenal game
plugmoon37dl9.png

That one still hurts.

Suen

Soldado scored? The beast has been unleashed. Now he'll score lots of goals and Spurs will soon stay fourth the remainder of the season only to end up fifth after the last league game due to a win from an Arsenal side who's season is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom