• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Think if Villa make this much worse it could be Hughton's last game. Not sure why Pulis isn't playing Gabbidon lately.. Palace's defense has been a lot better with him in.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AND AGAIN! BENTEKKERRS IS BACKKKKKKK

ISN'T THIS BETTER THAN READING THE FT RESULT
3AQmK.gif

Suen

Ill never forgive Carlo for starting Arbeloa and Coentrao today.
Arbeloa is ok. It's not like Carvajal is a much better option at this point. Arbeloa has been doing better this season imo. The only other option is to have Ramos as RB but I'm not entirely sure how good he'd play there now when he's so used to play as CB.

Coentrao starting makes no sense, should have left him for the CL game ffs. Marcelo coming in now. I'm surprised Carlo is bringing him in before the 70th minute.

Ramos - Pepe - Varane - Marcelo? Dunno.

Atletico are playing with us :lol

Marc

Never walk again!!

:)

Personally I hope Norwich stay up, one because Suarez always scores amazing goals against them, two because I like Chris Hughton way more than most like Pulis and Fat Sam. Will probably get sacked though.

Scum

Never walk again!!

:)

Personally I hope Norwich stay up, one because Suarez always scores amazing goals against them, two because I like Chris Hughton way more than most like Pulis and Fat Sam. Will probably get sacked though.

Those last four fixtures of the season will be the death of them.

Suen

That wasn't hand ball at all. It wasn't intentional. If his arm wasn't there, it would have hit his chest.
Yeah saw it in the second replay. It did look like a pen in the first replay though.

Illara warming up. Modric not having his greatest game now so I'm expecting him to get out. I never thought I'd say this but I'm feeling really unsafe with Lopez this time. I'm sure it has much to do with how much Atletico is pushing but still...

Into

How many football teams, when up 2-1 just go and play passively, act like its in the bag and in general try to suck the life out of the game? Every fucking team in the world

Except this Atletico team, the are playing like they are behind and are just 100% intense, at least give Diego credit for that, he has turned these players into animals

Suen

Good to see the ref not buying Costa's diving shit.

Fuck off Benz. Good cross from Modric though, has he finally woken up? Still think we should put Jese in. He's just faster than Benzema and usually comes up with good stuff out of nowhere

How many football teams, when up 2-1 just go and play passively, act like its in the bag and in general try to suck the life out of the game? Every fucking team in the world

Except this Atletico team, the are playing like they are behind and are just 100% intense, at least give Diego credit for that, he has turned these players into animals

We attack to the end normally as our defense can't be trusted to keep them out at the other end :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom