• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Great goal -- Atletico have been better than Madrid since the initial goal. Koke's status this summer is going to be very interesting.

Messi

This game is fucking good, intense game, intense atmosphere. lots of cunts.

Ancelotti's XI choice or subs never make any sense. The sooner you try to understand them the better.

This is analysis I can get behind.

The atmosphere there is incredible. I want to see a game there next season.

Lopez is he gold standard for me right now.

Same. With Neuer probably. Lopez is perhaps not the best on the ball, but he has good command of the box, and there've been a few games I think where his spectacular saves have been the difference between Madrid winning 2-1 and losing 2-5.

Don't recall him dropping any clangers either.

Messi

Why don't you fuck off.

Wqwke.gif

Messi

Same. With Neuer probably. Lopez is perhaps not the best on the ball, but he has good command of the box, and there've been a few games I think where his spectacular saves have been the difference between Madrid winning 2-1 and losing 2-5.

Don't recall him dropping any clangers either.

Don't recall him making many saves. He has done nothing to deserve being dropped. Neuer is a beast also.

Don't recall him making many saves. He has done nothing to deserve being dropped. Neuer is a beast also.

I'm thinking of the games between January and May of last season when they were giving teams multiple chances to score every game. Much more solid this year.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes, how is that walk going?

I'm too hungover so I've stayed in. That's why we're losing.

Hoolahan scored against us rather ironically. Even weirder was he didn't celebrate afterwards. Like a player returning to a former club does.

You people are like the people who kept saying Ronaldo is a great diver because he dived lots back when Aristotle was alive. Yeah Pepe was a cunt, he's been mostly calm for two years now. Get on with the times.

I'm with the times and living in THIS world. Pepe yellow carded as usual. lol Anyone have the gif.

Pepe is whale shit.

Marc

Pepe being a cunt again?

Yeah, he is such a stand up guy now. C'mon lads, you're having a mare there.

Watching the C1 Cup final where everyone is going hard in tackles, being fair, not moaning, getting on with it... so much better to watch.

I'm too hungover so I've stayed in. That's why we're losing.

Hoolahan scored against us rather ironically. Even weirder was he didn't celebrate afterwards. Like a player returning to a former club does.

I don't think they need any help to be fair, not on you this one. Villa need to start scoring more goals though in general.

Just found it funny seeing 'Wes' scoring against Villa. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom