• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

If anyone is feeling bummed by the football, helpful reminder that Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle (new series) is on iplayer

So fucking good.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME

Imagine if this was your first experience of football. 'Shite sport, embarassing' would be the only reasonable reaction.

This is the WWE equivalent of football.

GOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HOLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Marc

WHAT A FUCKING GOAL!!!

Great day for goals! Keep was unsighted but was closer to him than I first thought, could have been saved.

My god though, this game is hard to watch. Even Bale is looking down on all these dives with disdain.

mellz

ahh5.png
ahh5.png

Into

The only thing that has rivaled this is the first half from Pool - Arse

Its a more memorable, dramatic, and down right entertaining first half in a car crashy sort of way than most "big" games from any given league.

Meier

What a hit. My oh my. My stream is going to shit, did it take a deflection off the defender just outside the box's head? Or did he just turn it out of the way?

pappe

Poor keeping by Lopez there. Totally missed the trajectory. I guess he just didnt expect Gabi to shoot from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom