• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I knew we were going to win the second Buffon saved that pen. Dat unwritten football law.

Shit second half. Vidal has been running on fumes for the better part of past two months, Pogba isn't much better these days. I'd say that I hope we start running again soon, but why even bother. The league is all but over and we don't give a fuck about EL anyway. So, yeah.

I knew we were going to win the second Buffon saved that pen. Dat unwritten football law.

Shit second half. Vidal has been running on fumes for the better part of past two months, Pogba isn't much better these days. I'd say that I hope we start running again soon, but why even bother. The league is all but over and we don't give a fuck about EL anyway. So, yeah.
We should give a fuck about the EL. I want to win any competition we're in.

Blablurn

such das
much neue
very german

wow

image.php

K1LLER7

Need that one goal in the Sociedad match, but it ain't happening.

Fuck this week.

Mate was sat here with me watching the Juve match.

Needed Juve, Psg and Fiorentina to win at 32/1.

Was calling for Pirlo to go off all game. Saying he's past it lol.

nampad

Yes, HSV finally won one of the big points. Now hopefully they beat Stuttgart next week so they are a little bit safer from getting relegated. It's just crazy how fast you can get out or back into the danger zone. Nürnberg got out at the beginning of the second half of the season and now they are back. Bremen can be pretty relaxed after just two wins.
Still hurts that they didn't managed to win against Werder or Eintracht.

Batigol

Banned
I think I might feel sorry for Moyes. He is clearly out of his depth and the way he conducts himself in interviews you'd think he was still managing Everton. It's like he hasn't realised that yet

Clegg

Today marked our 5th loss at home this season.

This equals United's home losses in the league for the previous THREE SEASONS

rvy

Banned
I think I might feel sorry for Moyes. He is clearly out of his depth and the way he conducts himself in interviews you'd think he was still managing Everton. It's like he hasn't realised that yet

Moyeezus is still trapped in the Matrix.

wilbz will wake him up soon enough.

Fergie

Banned
@OliverKayTimes: #MUFC have won as many points at home as Norwich this season (21), one more than Palace. They've scored as many goals at home (18) as Fulham

Might as well be fighting relegation.

danwarb

The same way Hodgson's interviews infuriated everyone when he was Liverpool manager.

Clegg

I've been doing some reading on Cardinal Richelieu for the last few hours. Not for uni as he has nothing to do with my studies. It was for pleasure. I'm turning into one of those scholar twats I've hated for the last 4 years.

Help

Blablurn

Yeah I'll probably be awake until 4ish now, but I don't have to be up until 11 so that's okay.

I dunno, I was really tired and in a bad mood. Please understand baby

It's okay. I guess this is why you're the king of AferDarkGAF. I usually sleep around 11 or 12. I'm a family man and you're still young. I'm sure you can take it.

operon

Great weekend of sport. Ireland c will the six nations and Liverpool win at Old Trafford. Van persie looks like a shadow of himself at the moment for dispossessed very easily. Thought we never had to worry about United having the ball, totally toothless in attack and so slow. Django no more diving you don't need it suarez had cut that out. Although it was funny seeing vudic getting sent off again. Moyes really is not cut out for United. Small club mentality. As my brother who a is a united fan says he doesn't have the mentality of champions. Brendan was right fergie would never say that Liverpool were favourites comimg to old Trafford. I think he'll get to next January then be may get the chop.

operon

I've been doing some reading on Cardinal Richelieu for the last few hours. Not for uni as he has nothing to do with my studies. It was for pleasure. I'm turning into one of those scholar twats I've hated for the last 4 years.

Help
Read up on bod instead

just woke up after a little nap

is he gone yet

Jesus, so much has changed during your nap.

Pep has announced he's leaving Bayern to coach Man U next season

He's persuaded Messi, Iniesta, Ribery, Gotze, Lahm and Thiago to join him.

In addition Ronaldo has pledged a season long loan to come back to Old Trafford next season as he literally bleeds red. He's taking Varane with him.

Thiago Silva has announced that he's declared his contract null and void at PSG to rescue Man U. Hazard has realised he made a mistake joining Chelsea and has pledged to force his exit to realise his dream transfer to the theatre of dreams.

It's all so incredible I have a hard time believing it's true.

Arnie

Got through two episodes of TD on the train back to London. Episodes 5&6.

Getting really good now.

Christ that T-Mobile lady who wants it up the ass.

Christ.

Tough viewing when you're sat next to some bloke coding.

Wilbur

Banned
Jesus, so much has changed during your nap.

Pep has announced he's leaving Bayern to coach Man U next season

He's persuaded Messi, Iniesta, Ribery, Gotze, Lahm and Thiago to join him.

In addition Ronaldo has pledged a season long loan to come back to Old Trafford next season as he literally bleeds red. He's taking Varane with him.

Thiago Silva has announced that he's declared his contract null and void at PSG to rescue Man U. Hazard has realised he made a mistake joining Chelsea and has pledged to force his exit to realise his dream transfer to the theatre of dreams.

It's all so incredible I have a hard time believing it's true.

you're talking shit

Clegg

Just saw this picture on Twitter - sums him up really.

BiyzYfuIYAEJOUJ.jpg
The kids from Temple Street Hospital (where that photo was taken) actually released a thank you video for all the charity work he's done for them. Came out a few weeks ago. Was very touching.

you're talking shit

Did I mention that they're keeping Fellaini?

Apparently Fergie wants to use him as an executive toilet brush.

You might wonder how they're funding all of this but apparently Bayern and Barcelona have done the maths and all those players combined are worth one Cleverley. Bayern get him for the first half of the season, Barca the second.

Wilbur

Banned
Did I mention that they're keeping Fellaini?

Apparently Fergie wants to use him as an executive toilet brush.

You might wonder how they're funding all of this but apparently Bayern and Barcelona have done the maths and all those players combined are worth one Cleverley. Bayern get him for the first half of the season, Barca the second.

now i know you are lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom