• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Arsenal should go in for Cavani. No expenses spared.

Legend. He is still scoring loads of goals even though ibra is taking his striker spot.

I rate him really highly. I do honestly believe every team in the world would improve with him in the squad.

Welcome!!

As you lurk you probably already know everyone here kisses juve's ass. Hopefully that doesn't bother you.

Wrong.

Although I would rather have Juve winning stuff than Benitez.

13222821003_c4b72aea1d_o.png

"but it doesn't have analtropic filtering"

Well that much is clear, how can they not add that lol. Not an overly impressive screenshot that one, just some piss filter with a very blurred out background. Overall the game does look good though, shame the gameplay will be as shit as the two previous.

confuziz

Banned
Wrong.

Well that much is clear, how can they not add that lol. Not an overly impressive screenshot that one, just some piss filter with a very blurred out background. Overall the game does look good though, shame the gameplay will be as shit as the two previous.

Infamous 1 and 2 were the best open world games of the last generation. So fun to play.

Your opinion is shit

BVB would be crazy to not try and sign him, but I have a feeling you guys won't for whatever reason. In the past it's been said he would lower his wages to sign for you all but I guess we'll see.

It can only fail because of the wages. A Bundesliga proven striker with international class, most likely for a decent/great price. Don't know why we wouldn't want to sign him. And we certainly were interested in the past, so I don't see how that would have changed in the last year.

I fear that a club like Inter would pay him naughty wages, though.

Infamous 1 and 2 were the best open world games of the last generation. So fun to play.

Your opinion is shit

I'm sure there were worse open world games out there, but the first was without a doubt the worst I played. The second I admit I didn't give much of a chance, but the first was truly horrible from the way too much time I spent with it.

and now they made a new infamous with some mid 20's wannabe linkin park fan, beanie wearing cunt as the main character. Please.

Pennywise

It can only fail because of the wages. A Bundesliga proven striker with international class, most likely for a decent/great price. Don't know why we wouldn't want to sign him. And we certainly were interested in the past, so I don't see how that would have changed in the last year.

Depends on the rest of our possible signings though.
25m € is a realistic budget for our signings and you've gotta keep Sahin in with already 7m.
With Dzeko, we wouldn't have alot of room for other positions that could need some fresh blood.

FootballFan

Not everyone. There are some Milan fans that like to have a dig.

Okay, Milan gaf, footballfan, woodenlung, timurid. That is like 4 people.

Everyone else? Lol. It would be annoying to me if I was supporting another serie a team and posting in this thread.

Marc

and now we are talking about graphics, ground zero screenshots in that next gen console screenshots thread looks horrible.

Not easy to please are you? Typical Chloe Moretz fan.

Infamous looks to be the best looking game out there for now.

Your opinion is shit

You should play Prototype... and Red Dead... and many other games...

VLiberty

Ooooh! Welcome! Are you italian?

I wouldn't worry too much, 3rd place is all but secured.
Thanks! Yep

Yea 3rd place is probably secured, which is great, I just hope to not face the PL team - whichever will be - in July/August.

Welcome!!

As you lurk you probably already know everyone here kisses juve's ass. Hopefully that doesn't bother you.
Thanks!

I'm used to this, hehe

I can see them winning EL. Classic Benitez.

I don't know, we've been pretty shitty in Europe after we failed in CL ( :'( )

confuziz

Banned

Infamous looks to be the best looking game out there for now.

You should play Prototype... and Red Dead... and many other games...

prototype? pls, that's a poor man's infamous. RDR is just below infamous for me, also an excellent game.

Depends on the rest of our possible signings though.
25m € is a realistic budget for our signings and you've gotta keep Sahin in with already 7m.
With Dzeko, we wouldn't have alot of room for other positions that could need some fresh blood.

The rest of our squad is fine, though. The striker spot is either going to make or break the team.

Ducksch, Ramos and Ji (Aubameyang) as strikers, from which I rate Ducksch the highest would be very naive. Although I'd absolutely love to see Ducksch just starting every match and becoming amazing. But that might be a bit early/wishful thinking.

Infamous looks to be the best looking game out there for now..

I did just say Infamous actually looks rather good. Ground Zero however not at all, looks like a HD version of a last gen game.

Okay, Milan gaf, footballfan, woodenlung, timurid. That is like 4 people.

Everyone else? Lol. It would be annoying to me if I was supporting another serie a team and posting in this thread.

Fuck Serie A anyway, all about serie b. It wouldn't be fun to support another Serie A team in this thread because they mostly all fucking suck other than Juve.

Pennywise

The rest of our squad is fine, though. The striker spot is either going to make or break the team.

Ducksch, Ramos and Ji (Aubameyang) as strikers, from which I rate Ducksch the highest would be very naive. Although I'd absolutely love to see Ducksch just starting every match and becoming amazing. But that might be a bit early/wishful thinking.

Ji is a good allround alternative and certainly a better than Schieber.

There's still the question called Gündogan, if he won't extend his contract, we should try to sell him.

Another option would be Auba as striker, he already played it at his last club and he's far from being a perfect alternative for kuba yet.

Marc

prototype? pls, that's a poor man's infamous. RDR is just below infamous for me, also an excellent game.

Pfft, the powers are way better in prototype, I couldn't finish infamous though as I really didn't find it interesting. Hoping the new one is great though and lessons have been learned, at least my eyes will be loved.

RDR is the game of generation to me, so saying that may as well be pissing into my cornflakes. Why would you piss in my cornflakes man!?!

I did just say Infamous actually looks rather good. Ground Zero however not at all, looks like a HD version of a last gen game.

Was mostly referring to the other comment about the blurred background, probably should have quoted that instead. :) I consider ground zero to be a tech demo they are pushing out the door to raise funds. Phantom Pain will be the far superior product you would expect. Will wait until there is the inevitable bundle of the two or the 'HD' pack or whatever they will be called going forward.

Still, cross gen can suck a fuck.

Messi

I'm sure there were worse open world games out there, but the first was without a doubt the worst I played. The second I admit I didn't give much of a chance, but the first was truly horrible from the way too much time I spent with it.

and now they made a new infamous with some mid 20's wannabe linkin park fan, beanie wearing cunt as the main character. Please.

I really like how the main guy looks.

faridmon

Hi :D
Yea I'm new to neogaf but I used to lurk this thread when I still wasn't a member

I support Napoli. Torino-Napoli just started, and I have a bad feeling because we lost points with literally every team in the second half of the league. We just draw with Genoa (12th) and Livorno (17th)

Welcome, we need more Italians in this thread who are awosme. Zabo ain't enough!

Zabojnik

Zabo isn't Italian.

Aho, ma che cazzo dici? Ti pare che uno non italiano parli cosi' bene l'italiano? Ma per favore, su'. Che l'altro sentirselo dire da un Olandese di merda, per di piu' razzista, e' proprio il colmo. Vaffanculo, Bacon, va.

I'm actually not Italian. Slovenia represent.

Hi :D
Yea I'm new to neogaf but I used to lurk this thread when I still wasn't a member

I support Napoli. Torino-Napoli just started, and I have a bad feeling because we lost points with literally every team in the second half of the league. We just draw with Genoa (12th) and Livorno (17th)
Welcome!

Glad to see two new Serie A GAF members in less than a week :)
Welcome, we need more Italians in this thread who are awosme. Zabo ain't enough!
Then we need the first awesome Italian!
Fuck Everton.

Buy Honda pls. <3
Aho, ma che cazzo dici? Ti pare che uno non italiano parli cosi' bene l'italiano? Ma per favore, su'. Che l'altro sentirselo dire da un Olandese di merda, per di piu' razzista, e' proprio il colmo. Vaffanculo, Bacon, va.

I'm actually not Italian. Slovenia represent.
Gli apostrofi al posto degli accenti stonano però :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom