• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Everton coach Sheedy blasts Moyes for showing no interest in club's youth team

Everton Under 18s manager Kevin Sheedy has taken to Twitter to criticise David Moyes for showing no interest in the club's youth team during his time on Merseyside.
Sheedy worked under Moyes for almost seven years as part of the club's academy before the Scot left to replace Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United last summer.
Moyes and United have endured an uncharacteristically poor campaign and, after their embarrassing 3-0 home defeat by fierce rivals Liverpool on Sunday, Sheedy had his say via the social media site.

The Irishman, who made over 300 appearances for the Toffees, tweeted: 'All of you out there moyes was never interested in our youth team or players.
'In my 7 years moyes showed no intereset (sic) in our youth team.'
Sheedy's claim will concern United fans, who watched their club produce some of England's finest players during Ferguson's 27-year tenure.
Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, David Beckham, Nicky Butt and Gary and Phil Neville all graduated from the club's academy in the 1990s, going on to win domestic and European honours during the club's most successful period in history.

So fuck off Willbur!

bjaelke

La Masia @Youngcules
Breaking news coming in from Esport 3 that Tata Martino will leave FCB at the end of the season. Club holding a press conference shortly.

faridmon

Welcome!

Fuck Everton.

Buy Honda pls. <3

Sorry I knew I forgot someone!

:(

I was actually talking to my friend who happen to be Japanese, and as I haven't seen him for so long, I have asked what he though of Honda going to AC Milan. He said it was good, but he is worried he might not perform up to his level because He cannot handle pressure. He is baffled why he took the number 10!

La Masia @Youngcules
Breaking news coming in from Esport 3 that Tata Martino will leave FCB at the end of the season. Club holding a press conference shortly.

Interesting.

Hopefully they've sounded out Moyes as his successor.

It would be tough to see him go but I'd understand if he wanted to follow his dream.

Sorry I knew I forgot someone!

:(

I was actually talking to my friend who happen to be Japanese, and as I haven't seen him for so long, I have asked what he though of Honda going to AC Milan. He said it was good, but he is worried he might not perform up to his level because He cannot handle pressure. He is baffled why he took the number 10!
That's just the merchandise part of the deal.

Honda probably needs some rest and some minutes in his role, so far he had none of either. I don't think he can't handle pressure, I mean, he's been important for Japan and did good in two completely different countries and leagues. Maybe he'll take longer than usual to get back to his level, but I'm afraid he won't have more than a few months.

faridmon

La Liga-GAF:

Apparantly there is strong suggestion that we are trying hard to sign the Espanyol forward Sergio Garcia for around 3 million. He is 30, but what do you guys think about him skill wise?

danwarb

fergiecoaster.gif

Life is a rollercoaster. Hucknall for Utd interim manager.

faridmon

That's just the merchandise part of the deal.

Honda probably needs some rest and some minutes in his role, so far he had none of either. I don't think he can't handle pressure, I mean, he's been important for Japan and did good in two completely different countries and leagues. Maybe he'll take longer than usual to get back to his level, but I'm afraid he won't have more than a few months.

I haven't followed him closely, but I don't think he was the main players at of each club he played, but you maybe right, he just need time to settle in and get some rest as he just gotten from a long Russian season with different schedule than the norm.

I told everyone he would be shit, but I guess when you're in as hopeless a situation as Milan, even GG Allin could seem like your savior, not because they actually believe it, but because they have to believe it..

Pfft fuck Milan, I'm now officially a Palermo supporter. Wooden, make me a Chloe Grace Moretz avatar.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Winning the league!

I haven't followed him closely, but I don't think he was the main players at of each club he played, but you maybe right, he just need time to settle in and get some rest as he just gotten from a long Russian season with different schedule than the norm.

Lol the "long" season with a different schedule was back in 2011/12. Surely he's had the time to adjust.

Blue Lou

What the fuck is all this about Roy wanting to call up Morgan Schneiderlin for England?

It's lazy journalism. He's bound ("cap-tied") to France as he played for their youth team in a UEFA competition in 2006 before acquiring another nationality.

It's been part of the FIFA rules since 2004. It was talked about when Arteta was mooted as a possible England international.

I told everyone he would be shit, but I guess when you're in as hopeless a situation as Milan, even GG Allin could seem like your savior, not because they actually believe it, but because they have to believe it.

Would be shit? More like continue to be shit. He was absolutely ghastly this season for CSKA. He's actually stepped it up after joining Milan.

I think Honda will come good. He's immense when he plays for Japan (was particularly great when he played against Italy in the Confederations Cup). Give him a pre season with us and next season he'll be fine, me thinks. It's unfortunate that he had to come in at such a torrid point in our campaign as that has just put additional pressure on him to perform.

Elchele

What happened to Cristante? He was starting under Allegri
Seedorf doesn't rate him?

edit: Barcelona already called BS on the Tata leaving at the end of the season rumors. Who could replace him?

Injured. He's apparently returning to training tomorrow, though.

El Shaarawy should be back in a month's time. With De Sciglio being injured on and off as well, It's been a really unlucky season for our youngsters.

edit: Barcelona already called BS on the Tata leaving at the end of the season rumors. Who could replace him?

Seedorf realized he has no potential to ever become a decent player since:

bFLl93O.png

Poor lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom