• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Bi9RkfbIAAA5cqB.jpg

Strootman cares <3

http://www.prideofalleurope.com/2014/03/david-moyes-making-a-mockery-of-a-great-club-and-a-hypocrite-of-me/

...I hate him because he’s betrayed the spirit and footballing values of Manchester United that date back sixty years: adventure, fight, positivity, guts. If the manager were in charge of Allied Forces in World War Two, he’d have 500,000 freezing, starving, lice-ridden, demoralised men huddling in huts on the cliffs of Dover, firing random pot shots across the channel while the Luftwaffe bombed the living sh*te out of them and a German invasion force streamed up the beaches. “Stay in formation lads. They can’t hurt us if we remain in our evenly distributed wooden huts, shooting at seagulls.” Then, after a small band of Jerry broke through his lines he’d stand and watch, eyes wide, slack-jawed, then slump to the floor, catatonic. “Sir, what do we do? Sir, f*cking say something. Corporal Round?” “Don’t ask me son. I just lay out the bayonets.”

I can't breathe

Clegg

A poster has admitted to being turned on by a Pokemon in that Pikachu thread in gaming.

Sometimes GAF just gets too weird.

Slizz

Just recently there was a brand new MTV True Life: I Want Respect For My Sect.

It followed a Juggalo, a Furry and a Vampire.

I felt the Furry was the most non-threatening of the bunch cause it was a 17 yr old girl who wanted nothing more to just act out as the character she was. Vampire shit was hilarious.

EDIT: Top of the page with this shit lol. Everyone should check it out, you'll get a laugh or 2

subtles

Some great end-to-end stuff in the Villarreal-Bilbao game. Villarreal continue to play some pretty football.

Holy Shit Wooden, I thought I posted in the furry thread for a second!

Holy Shit Wooden, I thought I posted in the furry thread for a second!

I'm so sad they got a new OT, I was the proud first poster of the first thread with Jeff Gerstmann in super mario beaver costume lol.

Thought it was going to be locked fairly quickly like most other threads like it... Instead it was made into an OT.

Arnie

Arsenal Supporters Trust believes that we currently have £100m available to spend on transfers.

One hundred million pounds sterling.

You've had lots of money to spend for a while now.

Doesn't mean you won't spend it.

Or that you'll spend it on someone like Ozil.

Slizz

It must really hurt you guys after a successful season last year.

Successful in the sense that we won the league, but the cracks that started to show seasons ago(i.e. mid-field, backline) were the most prevalent last season, regardless of outcome.

EDIT: Now with a new manager it's magnified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom