• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

No worse than you absenting because...

ibhXurMV2yTzth.gif

If there is a footballing god we won't have Moyes for much longer, but the gifs will live on forever.

Clegg

Saw Laboureds post earlier about United's board still backing Moyes. He must surely be teetering on the brink now though. One hundred percent public backing will be the stance until they've had enough. Which will probably be after we're dumped out of the CL and get violated by City.

L1NETT

All for new posters. Wasn't that long ago we were struggling for folks after we had four bannings in an evening or whatever it was.

Wish we had a more diverse club line up, but big clubs gonna have more fans init. Way of the world.

I will talk more about København and Palermo just for you.

Cornelius is back next week from his 2 weeks suspension! WOOH.

And i'll listen gladly

Won#t have much to say bout it though aha

tbh a lot of what juanpablo said was true enough, only he was clearly crazy too.

All for new posters. Wasn't that long ago we were struggling for folks after we had four bannings in an evening or whatever it was.

Wish we had a more diverse club line up, but big clubs gonna have more fans init. Way of the world.

I will talk more about København and Palermo just for you.

Cornelius is back next week from his 2 weeks suspension! WOOH.

Clegg

The way we're playing right now we'll limp to a hard earned draw against Olympiakos, a scrappy win to West Ham and then three losses to City, Newcastle and Everton.

Moyes will say we played well.

Clegg

Anybody can beat us right now if they just turn up and give it a really good go.

Effort and confidence levels are at absolute zero.
I'm not even sure if they have to give it a really good go. Just push up against our players a bit and they turn to mush.

Arnie

Wait, did Moyes actually make Carrick watch videos of Osman?

tumblr_mshjstTdvC1qaorn7o1_500.gif

Regarding that accent, augment it in your head to say "It's not a gilet Arneh, it's a body warmeh"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom