• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

vq1cn3T.jpg

So much effort.

Probably telling him to pull his socks up or something.

Why wouldn't Klopp take it? He's surely sick of losing his best players to Bayern Munich. If not him, then van Gaal.
I don't think he will want to leave Dortmund yet.

Don't doubt that he will want to go elsewhere eventually but I don't think United right now is enough to tempt him. Couple more years at BVB at least I reckon.

pappe

Nothing much tbh. Just about a fall out between the two. If he really has lost Giggs then he's in trouble imo.
Lets hope it's true.

Tbh at this point I dont even care who we replace him with. Just get rid of the dinosaur. Get an interim manager in (Giggs if they can't find anyone) and keep offering money to all these big names and maybe one of them will bite.

Clegg

If we are to appoint a new manager I'd go for someone who has actually won things and has a track record of playing good football.

Give him a few seasons to steady the ship and then go for your younger manager. It's what we really should've done when Fergie stepped down. God, we really fucked up big time last April.

Arnie

If we are to appoint a new manager I'd go for someone who has actually won things and has a track record of playing good football.

Give him a few seasons to steady the ship and then go for your younger manager. It's what we really should've done when Fergie stepped down. God, we really fucked up big time last April.
Hodgson > Kenny > Brendan

=

Moyes > Bruce > Mackay

chelsea-interim-coach-benitez-speaks-during-news-conference-before-training-session-for-club-world-cup-soccer-tournament-in-yokohama-ay_99672759.jpg

Faridmon, Saladar, whoever knows their japanese culture in here, what show is this from?

ibupQMcsZQZAd5.gif

irBZAKDxRlEv1.gif

iqDxLpbTyjpOP.gif

I'm interested in pitching a western version of it to some danish television companies.

jtb

Banned
Sagna moving to Liverpool would be a bigger betrayal than RVP to United.

I'd be pretty surprised if it happened, if only because we had lots of evidence that RVP was a cunt while Sagna seems like a pretty decent human being

he'll end up moving to PSG/Monaco if we don't win a trophy. probably move to PSG/Monaco even if we do

ShogunX

"Wayne get the ball out wide?"

?

Looks to me like he says ''Tell Wayne he has to run'' and then motions in a behind the Liverpool defence kind of way. Obviously whichever player he was talking to ignored him though.

I'm not sure we are in the market for 31 year old right backs on high wages.

wedward

I'd be pretty surprised if it happened, if only because we had lots of evidence that RVP was a cunt while Sagna seems like a pretty decent human being

he'll end up moving to PSG/Monaco if we don't win a trophy. probably move to PSG/Monaco even if we do

If he leaves he is going to leave because he wants to go to a club that is going to win something, not Liverpool.

Mancini: "If I was in Wenger’s position and looking at their current squad, I would be looking for two full backs, a RB and a LB."

lol.

subtles

Thanks for the replies. I'm just surprised at how long they've lasted while other rumors have died out.

Wooden, I think that was a one-off special with the Tokio Band.

'Candy or no Candy' or something along those lines.

K1LLER7

Looks to me like he says ''Tell Wayne he has to run'' and then motions in a behind the Liverpool defence kind of way. Obviously whichever player he was talking to ignored him though.
Was telling Wayne to run into the channels. Flannegan was at the half-way line with Mata, who came short for a pass. Acre's of space behind Falnnegan and Rooney didn't bother to make a run.

---

Managers to go for: Klopp, Hiddink, Van Gaal, Lippi(?), Capello, Big Sam.

Thanks for the replies. I'm just surprised at how long they've lasted while other rumors have died out.

I thank you.

YHESKcp.jpg

This is everything I've ever wanted from tv.

K1LLER7

Yeah, that guy in the first gif is. Remember him from a Japanese Drama called "My Boss, My Hero".

Clegg

Something I've only just copped in the last few minutes is the disappearance of Darren Fletcher from match day squads. Hope he's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom