• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Yeah, that guy in the first gif is. Remember him from a Japanese Drama called "My Boss, My Hero".

I tried to watch some J-dramas but they seem too exaggerated or melodramatic for the sake of it. I've yet to find one I could really get into, but that never really bothered me.

I expected so much more from KlK.

K1LLER7

Something I've only just copper in the last few minutes is the disappearance of Darren Fletcher from match day squads. Hope he's alright.
Him and Giggs.

Nani is done.

Shinji should play against Olympiakos, but could easily see Moyes going for Young/Valencia.

Wouldn't be bothered if we lost. Should increase the pressure on the United board from the fans.

I found this Site in English to explain it better.

Edit: It seems like the site has it's own embedded video.

this is

amazing

eat everything

eatjapleksz.gif

Clegg

Him and Giggs.

Nani is done.

Shinji should play against Olympiakos, but could easily see Moyes going for Young/Valencia.

Wouldn't be bothered if we lost. Should increase the pressure on the United board from the fans.
All that talk about United wanting stability and to give the manager time will be for nothing if we sack Moyes. He really should've been sacked by now and it's only our willingness to give him time which has stopped it from happening. If things get much worse then he surely has to go. But there's a nagging thought in my head that we'll actually keep him because United are "different" from other teams,

K1LLER7

I tried to watch some J-dramas but they seem too exaggerated or melodramatic for the sake of it. I've yet to find one I could really get into, but that never really bothered me.

I expected so much more from KlK.
Watch "My Boss, My Hero" if you haven't already. One of the first and best J-drama's I've watched.

Puuuuuuuddddddiiiiinnnnnng
Hahaha I need to watch it again sometime. Watched it years ago....good days ;)

K1LLER7

All that talk about United wanting stability and to give the manager time will be for nothing if we sack Moyes. He really should've been sacked by now and it's only our willingness to give him time which has stopped it from happening. If things get much worse then he surely has to go. But there's a nagging thought in my head that we'll actually keep him because United are "different" from other teams,
Any other club he'd be gone by now. It's the right approach. Nobody would blame United if they fired him. He's not showed any signs of improvement and he's starting to get the majority of fans against him. He's spending large amounts on players but doesn't know how to utilise them. What's the point of giving him even more money when there's always that risk.

If he's not got the backing of the players, media and apparently, some of the board members, then I can see him going. Also, If it starts to effect United's value and their stock, then that would probably have an effect. Glazers make the final choice in the end.

Jarnet87

Nani had a bad hamstring injury, or at least that's what they've told us. As United fans we have a love/hate relationship with Nani lol. When he's hurt or not playing we love him, when he's on the pitch and not performing we want to sack him.

Fletcher hasn't even been making the bench has he? It would suck if his condition came back. At that point it would be time for Darren to hang it up.

I always remember the time me and you both fought Allen's corner......but then I remember the time we both fought Steven Fletcher's as well.

As for Rafael....Suarez pulling his hair is still one of my most viewed gifs. It's so sly and amazing.

i7h0dQbrQNb9T.gif

Who are Manited fans wanting to replace Moyes then?

Apart from Klopp, not happening.

Anybody that promotes positive attacking football. We have the attackers to flourish in that.

ShogunX

i7h0dQbrQNb9T.gif

Anybody that promotes positive attacking football. We have the attackers to flourish in that.

I remember when we had to use our history to cheer us up too. Hang in there it will get better.

Oh and

Raheem Sterling Liverpool 6
Roberto Soldado Tottenham Hotspur 6

Did anybody think he would be this much of a flop. I remember saying in one of the old threads that one of Negredo/Soldado would flop (I also said Sunderland will be a surprise package...)

Bi4F7PGIEAAgWAW.jpg

Can you guys really imagine Moyes staying till the end of the season and beyond? It's clear he has no idea what to do. He should just get out now, while he still has a reputation.

Also, Frogson looked mighty pissed at the game. He has to realise he has made a mistake, right?!?

velociraptor

Can you guys really imagine Moyes staying till the end of the season and beyond? It's clear he has no idea what to do. He should just get out now, while he still has a reputation.

Also, Frogson looked mighty pissed at the game. He has to realise he has made a mistake, right?!?
I'll give it till the end of the season. I expect Moyes to resign.

You know, part of me feels sorry for Moyes but then again I am enjoying this moment while it lasts.

subtles

Aye.

When the manager of Manchester United is liable to groan "I don't know where the next win is coming from" in an interview, the eject button is the only button.

The eject button was the only button from the moment he walked in.

The real question one should be asking is how long that only button will continue to be jammed?

tumblr_mxjfshHQfs1qaorn7o1_400.gif

Scum

The fear of sticking with InterTim Sherwood gives me nighmares. Especially with United in disarray. I can't help but fell LVG will end up there instead.

That's why I'm hoping Levy gets it sorted quick. But yeah, there's more of a big chance LVG ends up at United. ;_;

subtles

I can just imagine the sight of you propositioning random strangers.

Begging them.

Just when the pity is welling up in their hearts after hearing your tale, you let out a squelch.

tumblr_n27uigUMYQ1trzb4po1_500.gif

subtles

How good is The Wolf Among Us? I was thinking of getting the episodes that are currently available.

I absolutely adored the Fable comics, surprised I didn't get this sooner.

I only learned about it a few threads ago :(

tri_willy

Milan's situation is unbelievable, and it's all thanks to a horrible management.

well when you sell your best striker and defender, shit was eventually going to happen...

injury prone pato didnt help, is el shaarawy even alive??? got rid of pirlo, still have mexes, there's too many issues...

Herr K

Banned
well when you sell your best striker and defender, shit was eventually going to happen...

injury prone pato didnt help, is el shaarawy even alive??? got rid of pirlo, still have mexes, there's too many issues...

Pirlo is a cunt, he didn't want to play on Milan anymore. El Shaarawy is still alive and projected to return in a month, or so. Mexes may leave soon, now that Alex is signed.

And yeah, why even sell Thiago and Zlatan? :(

subtles

Pirlo is a cunt, he didn't want to play on Milan anymore. El Shaarawy is still alive and projected to return in a month, or so. Mexes may leave soon, now that Alex is signed.

It was Pirlo who didn't want to play anymore? I thought it was said that Allegri preferred a younger, more mobile player in midfield thus phased out Pirlo.

tri_willy

was under the impression pirlo was only given a one year contract plus he wasnt even going to be played in his deep lying role or so... correct me if im wrong.

i believe zlatan was on high wages but it didnt make sense since u guys signed ballotelli...

Randdalf

That feel when the AI starts dismantling your old squad of players once you leave a club in Football Manager. Feels especially bad when they sell two of the best players to a direct rival.

Herr K

Banned
It was Pirlo who didn't want to play anymore? I thought it was said that Allegri preferred a younger, more mobile player in midfield thus phased out Pirlo.

was under the impression pirlo was only given a one year contract plus he wasnt even going to be played in his deep lying role or so... correct me if im wrong.

i believe zlatan was on high wages but it didnt make sense since u guys signed ballotelli...

Pirlo was playing like shit, but he still wanted a raise. He then left the club and talked shit about it, which was probably deserved.

And Zlatan was charging a lot, I believe it was around 11m€, but I'm pulling that off my ass, so it may not be accurate. Balo's wage is less than 5m€, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom