• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

3,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

the red hat one is contento

I think hiroshawn is perma'd. I hope so, anyway.

I'm piecing together the mystery (Monk). He was not at the party because he's a cunt. Because he is a cunt is the reason why he didn't want to approach the party goers in the first place. The problem lies with the OP.

When I got woken up at 1 am I put in my ear plugs If I got woken up again I went to the other dorm and used diplomacy.

"Hey man can you do me a HUGE favour and turn the music down a bit, I would really appreciate."

The response was always. "Yeah man no problem."

I was so diplomatic that I ended up staying at the party for an hour getting some drinks in then going back to my dorm and sleeping like a baby.

My analysis tells me that OP doesn't know how to talk to people. I wish I had the resources to investigate this fully.

wes pls

Sterling, sbtv. Of course.

FIFA must be one of (if not the most) openly corrupt multimillion/billion dollar organisation in the world.

Apart from governments.

What makes it all the more impressive is how Russia was able to overcome that Fifa corruption and win the World Cup bid completely legit. Based Mutko.

sohois

The thing with FIFA is, they're not actually a government body or any kind of international collaboration. Not only that, they aren't even a non-profit organisation like the IOC. There is very little that can be done unless the various national associations really pushed for change

Really looking forward to seeing King Didier tonight. Last time I saw him he was the last player left on the Allianz arena pitch and he was taking the European Cup right into the crowd, giving the remaining fans at the front hugs and the like. He didn't want to leave! Emotional times.
I think he will score tonight or at least be influential in Galatasaray getting an away goal. Hopefully Chelsea will score a couple more but I think it will be a tight game.

Salazar

The thing with FIFA is, they're not actually a government body or any kind of international collaboration. Not only that, they aren't even a non-profit organisation like the IOC. There is very little that can be done unless the various national associations really pushed for change

The queue of assholes lining up to say wonderful things about Blatter when he dies will be amusing in a sad sort of way.

Jack cw

gaming these days :/ it started with DMC4 going multiplattform. now look at this. LOOK AT THIS.

Haha. I hope the PC version looks like the beta...
Its funny though. The PS3 version jumps to single digit numbers in framerate while the 360 version maintains 30-40 constant.

The interview wiith Maldini is fucking scathing . . . I'm now more convinced then ever that Galliani needs to GTFO as soon as possible.

Il Capitano said:
When Leonardo wanted me at all cost to be sporting director, Galliani said "He is a figure we have moved on from"

I mean, fuck.

How good is The Wolf Among Us? I was thinking of getting the episodes that are currently available.

I absolutely adored the Fable comics, surprised I didn't get this sooner.

I only learned about it a few threads ago :(

Quite liked TWD but The Wolf Among Us is even better at this point, what sucks is telltale being so fucking slow at releasing eps.

Jack cw

Finally agree with Polygon this time around:
MGSV: Ground Zeroes review: 5.5/10
PS4 version might get 5 because cutscenes run with a way to high framerate

Just paid Allianz €300+ for my car insurance. I hope Gotze enjoys my money to the last euro.
The interview wiith Maldini is fucking scathing . . . I'm now more convinced then ever that Galliani needs to GTFO as soon as possible.

I mean, fuck.

That also explains why Braida had no point in staying with us anymore.

--

Every time I think about Ground Zeroes I kinda want to play it. But 40 euros for it? Fuck that, I'll get it right before Phantom Pain.

Clegg

Ground Zeroes reviews fall into two camps: those that aren't bothered by its length and those who are. They're all agreed that it plays very well though. That's all I care about tbh.

WJD

Only ever played a little bit of MGS2 before (up until Raiden was taking pictures of some mechs or something) yet I'm still interested in Ground Zeroes. Or at least, I would be if it was like £5.

Jack cw

Ground Zeroes reviews fall into two camps: those that aren't bothered by its length and those who are. They're all agreed that it plays very well though. That's all I care about tbh.
Not quite true. What I read was not really complaining about the short main mission but the repetitive gameplay on the sidemissions. And thats actually a legit point instead of throwing out 8 and 9 scores by comepletely ignoring this fact and the ridiculous price for a fucking demo that is muted in its features.

subtles

The only thing we shouldn't sign in the window are players that Brendan doesn't want to work with. Looking at the impact Sterling had in the Southhampton game, we definitely need more match winners down the line. United's bench had very little to offer when we were two goals up.
kagawa sad face

So far I'm enjoying it more than the new Walking Dead, if you can hold on though I'd recommend waiting until all the episodes are out. The release schedule for the episodes have been pretty sketchy, over four months between the first and second episodes and nearly two months have passed since the second one came out.

Quite liked TWD but The Wolf Among Us is even better at this point, what sucks is telltale being so fucking slow at releasing eps.

Cheers.

Wilbur

Banned

That polygon review says the gameplay doesn't hold up very well :lol

Clegg I don't even care about shitty MGS and even I can read pls

Wilbur

Banned
It's Polygon.

Polygon

polygon

Polygon

I don't know why they're particularly hated so much, I just know that they are. Still, cleff said all reviews agree it plays well and I was merely offering up the only review I've read of the game considering it was posted on this page

"The weekend marked a significant date - March 16 was exactly one year to the day since Abou Diaby played his last game for Arsenal.

The unlucky Frenchman would go onto suffer a cruciate knee ligament injury, the latest in a catalogue of problems for the 27-year-old.

It was reported at the time he would be out until the end of 2013, and three months into the new year there is barely a sight of him.

Yet could that be about to change? It is being reported by Ligue 1 journalist Matt Spiro that the Arsenal midfielder has given an interview to France Football magazine that he intends to fight for his footballing future.

The midfielder is yet to return to training, with Arsene Wenger stating in January: "His recovery is going slowly, he is still on a long-term recovery programme."

It's near impossible to imagine he will play again this season, despite the ArsenalReport.com Injury Room stating he is scheduled to return to training in three weeks.

French manager Didier Deschamps stated in October the door was still open for him to make the World Cup squad if he could win his fitness battle, but that looks to have passed him by.

Even if he does return to training, he certainly won't be rushed into the first team by Arsene Wenger this season with plenty of options at their disposal, even with injuries to Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey.

For Diaby, it's going to be all about getting fit for pre-season, and the next campaign. In the summer of 2015 he will be out of contract, and if he does not have better luck next year, it could be his final shot at Arsenal. The chronic bad luck he has suffered means surely he deserves some success more than anybody.

Will Diaby ever play again for Arsenal?"

---

I'm gonna guess
no

Jack cw

I don't know why they're particularly hated so much, I just know that they are. Still, cleff said all reviews agree it plays well and I was merely offering up the only review I've read of the game considering it was posted on this page

Something about Arthur Gies and some 750k bribe from MFST.

Incredibly disheartening that FIFA have basically and blatantly robbed us of a decent World Cup, and there's nothing we can really do about it.

Love how they are not even bothering with trying to hide it. Blatter knows he and his team of crooks are untouchable, and just said fuck it.

WC should have been in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom