• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

many greetings to robben. im his biggest fan

Robben+diving_8bca1a_5025792.jpg

Zabojnik

Seedorf could get sacked if he lose against Lazio and Fiorentina

I honestly cannot understand what the fuck Milan are doing. Wasn't this season already a write-off? This is turning into a charade of Juve's Cobolli & Gigli post-Farsopoli era proportions.

Jack cw

good old wenger. glad he is gone from the international stage again this season. they must hate us more than real hates us im sure

I guess they couldnt care less about Bayern. We were better, Arsenal accepts it. Guess they a more angry at the weak performances from Özil, and Wengers stubborn transfer policy. The only ones hating Bayern are some minority supporting fans from a small local club in Munich South.

MOYES TIME:

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 2m

Moyes in. Says he told the players after Liverpool defeat only game that mattered was one against Olympiacos.

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 1m

Moyes: "I see the players every day, the qualities they can show, but they know they can play better." #MUFC

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 1m

Moyes: "I think the players know they can play better. We have to try to show that tomorrow night."

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 47s

Moyes: "My future has not changed one bit. I know exactly the direction I want to go in. The most important thing now is Olympiacos."

Oh for the love of God.

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 25s

Moyes notes crowd's backing: "The first thing I mentioned to players after the (Liverpool) game is we need to start giving something back."

Football365 ‏@F365 37s

David Moyes has used the word "try" six times in four answers so far. He's not convincing himself or us that they'll go through.

Hixx

"We have to try and show that."

Something Steve Bruce would say, not a manager of a club who have just had 20 years of almost unparalleled domestic success.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes 29s

Moyes: "This isn't a club that works on a short-term vision. It's a club with a long-term vision" #MUFC

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 1m

Moyes is asked whether Glazers have given him assurances. "The biggest assurance is they let me get on with the job."

The floor is rushing up to meet you David.

Moyes: "This is the biggest club in the world. It might not feel like it today, but it is. And it will rise again."

Please, someone make him stop. Can we get a gagging order?

rvy

Banned
What happened to Aimar rvy? :(

The GOAT was offered a really good deal in Malaysia. He's gonna play maybe a couple more seasons and will come back to us afterwards, either a job as a scout or he'll start his career as a manager for the youth team.

Clegg

"This club will rise again"

Fucking league champions, David. We're only "down" because you don't know how to manage the club.

rvy

Banned
Yes. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. He's so monumentally out of his depth.

pls

Remember when United fans weren't mad that they hired Moyeezus over Mourinho?

pls remember.

Moyeezus is a shit manager, why people thought he could make a transition like this is beyond me.
It's not like Everton was setting the world on fire when he was there. They were comfortably mediocre.

You should get Jesus in the next off-season, or he's gonna end up in Valencia.

Moyes: "This is the biggest club in the world. It might not feel like it today, but it is. And it will rise again."

Please, someone make him stop. Can we get a gagging order?

It's all part of the impending Moyes meltdown.

That's it Dave keep blaming the team not your shit tactics, having said that a number of players have gotta go.

pls

Remember when United fans weren't mad that they hired Moyeezus over Mourinho?

pls remember.

Moyeezus is a shit manager, why people thought he could make a transition like this is beyond me.
It's not like Everton was setting the world on fire when he was there. They were comfortably mediocre.

You should get Jesus in the next off-season, or he's gonna end up in Valencia.

I was furious when we announced him. This season has felt like the most slow-motion and foreseeable train crash ever to occur.

subtles

You can blame the English press for the love affair. So many excuses were made in his stead as to why he never won away at a big team or won a trophy during his entire tenure.

He's been given the resources at United and managed the exact same figures. His statements are embarrassing even for someone not invested.

Jack cw

I feel bad for Moyes. Is there anything he could say that wouldn't be interpreted in a negative/pessimistic way? What's he supposed to say, other than admitting that it's all his own fault?

He could be honest and admit his failure and retire if he has balls.
Like Klinsmann or van Gaal.

Batigol

Banned
You can blame the English press for the love affair. So many excuses were made in his stead as to why he never won away at a big team or won a trophy during his entire tenure.

He's been given the resources at United and managed the exact same figures. His statements are embarrassing even for someone not invested.

He's essentially Hodgson at Liverpool

Clegg

Moyes won't leave of his own accord, he'll have to be pushed. He left a very comfortable job at Everton to manage United. If he fails here where does he go? No big club will touch him and he obv can't go back to Everton so the cushier jobs are gone too. And I can imagine him not being up for rebuilding another floundering team ala Everton 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom