• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Boyd charged for hockling at Hart.

Hart not charged for headbutting?

Isn't that due to the fact that Joe got a yellow at the time? Boyd got off scott free and that's why he can get retroactive punishment.

Seems like Vinnie must be in the clear about any further punishment for his reaction when leaving the pitch if we haven't heard anything yet. Hope so at least.

Ooh, we might tempt Lukaku to stay with us this summer. Mou doesn't want him after all!

I think he'd probably want to commit long term to a team more likely to make the Champions League. Everton probably wouldn't want to pay the wages he'd expect either I'd imagine.

I could see him going to Atletico as a partial swap for Costa perhaps.

I'll be at the Bridge tonight. I've supported Chelsea my whole life, but as a Turk Galatasaray are my second-team. Despite Chelsea being the reason I started to watch football in my childhood (Zola, Gudjohnsen, Hasselbaink etc.) I think ethnic ties will come first tonight. Chelsea will likely win a CL again soon, but will Galatasaray even make the knockouts again in the years ahead? Probably not.

I'll be seated near the Galatasaray fans, a deafening awaits. Wish I could join in with the chants but I don't want to get banned from the Bridge after being a member for the last 14 years lol.

Just cheer on Drogba and you should get away with it.
I will be there tonight although I sit on the other side of the ground to the away fans. I'm pumped up now, got 40 minutes till work finishes then I'm straight on the train up so I can start drinking ASAP. It's great to be back in these knockout stages of the CL. Should be a good one.

Wilbur

Banned
I already own a camera!

Like Moyes would bring you some trophies!

pls try harder

Manchester-United-v-Wigan-Athletic-FA-Community-Shield-2152583.jpg

faridmon

I think he'd probably want to commit long term to a team more likely to make the Champions League. Everton probably wouldn't want to pay the wages he'd expect either I'd imagine.

I could see him going to Atletico as a partial swap for Costa perhaps.

But is he good enough?

I mean, he is a great striker who seem to be relying on his physique as well as hi technique, but his vision quite tunnelled and his decision making aren't the best. Yes, he could gain more experience down the line, but I suspect a club that are prepared to pay the big bucks to expect e certain consistent quality of him.

There were matches where he didn't look like scoring even if you gave him a goal on a plate. His experience might be a hindrance to a bigger club.

and don't forget our aim in the near future is CL football!

pls

Remember when United fans weren't mad that they hired Moyeezus over Mourinho?

pls remember.

Moyeezus is a shit manager, why people thought he could make a transition like this is beyond me.
It's not like Everton was setting the world on fire when he was there. They were comfortably mediocre.

You should get Jesus in the next off-season, or he's gonna end up in Valencia.

Not me. I was sad that Arnie's prediction was right.

jtb

Banned
when does the player of the year voting end?

I'm guessing missing the past three months have basically killed Ramsey's chances at winning any of them

Elchele

GUARDIOLA: My wife Cristina sometimes complains about my game tactics. She tells me I should start with the same team that won last time. Trying to explain my principle of squad rotation to her is harder than telling Arjen Robben: “You’ll be sitting on the bench today.”

iQL2bfbIseR4S.png

I got a bottle of Nando's hot sauce to try and increase my tolerance to spicy foods yet further - fuckers aren't lying are they? Think I probably had too big a taste.

Now I need to work out what to do with it.

I hope Gala win against Chelsea tonight, be fun to see Mourinho's post match comments.

arkon

Look, I am honestly tired of this.

Read the discussion he had with Morsel.

He said he didn't particularly like Old Kojima but the new direction especially had him peeved. Morsel raised the point of creative liberty, he stated it was OUR game.

Interpret their discussion however you will. Infer whatever you like.

I didn't really see how it became an issue of entitlement. Fair enough though, I'll drop it.

dc89

Just meat? Where are the different cheeses and crackers to accompany it?

Ive got some of this in the fridge:

0410.jpg

But it's cheddar. Not sure if it will go with salami.
I've just spent £18 on Ground Zeroes. A cheese selection is out of my price range at the minute :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom