• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our probable back 4 against Benfica:

Naughton Veljkovic Fryers Rose

iNsDcwfgGh7vI_zpsbe414d7c.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Who is Pepe Mel Veljkovic?

One of our academy players. He's quite good but he's not ready to play a game like this, not with a donkey like Fryers next to him. We should just do what Rangers used to do in the CL, run out the clock and try to keep a clean sheet.

Meier

Di Matteo was on £8.2m a year at Chelsea?

No fucking wonder he doesn't want a new job. Jesus.

That can't be right, can it? I'd think that may have been how much he was owed over the course of his contract or what was left on it when he got fired. Mourinho is "just" making £8.37m now at Chelsea.

Am I wrong to think that the headset looks like shit and that VR is likely just the next gimmick hardcores are craving about? I'm also not sure how comfortable they are for those with glasses.

I don't think VR is a gimmick, its just perhaps a bit soon.

The comparison I would make with VR is Sony's push for 3D gaming. Few games adopted it and even less from third parties, there was an attempt but it died because no-one wanted it.

With VR, Oculus Rift is already a big thing, Valve are looking at it, MS are rumoured to be doing VR and/or AR so this time Sony aren't on their own and it will help the adoption. I dread to think how much that thing will cost though...

Happy birthday Farid!
Even if you crushed pretty much every heart in the Italian part of FootyGAF just a few days ago :p
A Curva Sud member claims Seedorf told the Curva, he doesn't want 3/4 of the current Milan players in the squad.
That's both correct and a dangerous thing to say right now, especially if it comes from his mouth.

Also, it seems like Balo didn't say anything when the Curva said that they were unhappy with him. He just kept his head down.

I don't really understand the layout of
The Lost Bastille

There are 3 areas, with one boss, a couple of shortcuts, and no shortcuts to the boss as far as I can tell

edit: wrong thread lol

err...

Fuck Bayern

I really hope the CL is actually exciting tonight - been very disappointing so far.

Of course Dortmund are basically through but at least there's some excitement in the United game.

Hello to whoever is reading this. I didn't have anything really to post, I just wanted to make a black spoiler bar.

I don't really have anything to post either, but I wanted to post a black bar too. That way it looks like we're discussing something that could be a spoiler and freak people out. It's crazy how menacing the spoiler bars look.

ShogunX

Looks like a few Man Utd fans have plans to try and take down ''The Chosen One'' banner tonight. If Olympiakos get a result it could be must view television.

Jarnet87

The Times reporting Moyes may put Nani and Giggs into the starting lineup, along with Welbeck van Persie and Rooney.

Footballing Genius if true.

Moyes: "we know we have to produce a very good performance. That is bare minimum and from there we will try to score the goals we need"

"That is bare minimum and from there we will try to score the goals we need"

"we will try to score the goals we need"

"try to score the goals"

"try to"

"try"

"try"

"try"

Into

Moyes Boys have become the most exciting thing in football

"oh how cute, you are being ironic"

Well sure sorta, but i am dead serious when i say, for me personally, when it comes to football, i look forward to watching Moyes Boys, just like i loved watched Zidanes and Pavons Real, its a car crash you cannot look away from.

If they dont go through its another magical night of schadenfreude, if they do manage to win, you get to look forward to see them get whipped by a a good team, imagine Real with Ronaldo vs Moyes Boys!?

Overall <3 Moyes Boys, this shit hole the club is in wont last forever, so enjoy it while it lasts non-Manure fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom