• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

That Killzone SF resolution thread on gaming side is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. These people are being genuine.

I just... Can't.
The saddest thing about it is that people there demand Guerilla to explain why they did this... I actually like console wars but its getting just daft there.

True Detective is mainstream? Don't confuse what GAF likes with the rest of the world.

So only GAF watches and likes TD? I feel so unique now :D

Blablurn

The saddest thing about it is that people there demand Guerilla to explain why they did this... I actually like console wars but its getting just daft there.

I think consolewars is overrated. Their website design sucks.

3imrbbt.png

confuziz

Banned
Fred Rutten for Feyenoord. HAHAHAHAH

bacon pls. He will carry you to the
relegation
title

This is worse than a monkey on your bench. You are literally better off without a manager.

Linius

True Detective is pretty mainstream, but that's not a bad thing.

That show is so heavily marketed over here. In the weeks leading up to the pilot and first few weeks after almost every abri in Amsterdam had a True Detective poster. If you got on the subway or some other kind of public transportion you'd see True Detective posters. They were advertising it in the papers and on TV as well. HBO is just a big ass company with a big marketing budget so a lot of people watch their shows.

Linius

I can't believe True Detective didn't win the oscars

It's a killer year for Matthew. He's gonna get him some Globes/Emmy's and an Oscar in the same year. No way around it.

gratz on the title btw. Pretty much deserved, but dutch football is going to hell. It was so bad yesterday.

I'm not one for celebrating early, nothing is won yet. But it was a big step for sure. We have a chance of winning the title in Arnhem though. We play Twente in round 30 and Vitesse in round 31. If we win both games and the three games leading up to that (Cambuur at home, RKC and NAC away) we're 11 points ahead of everyone. If both Twente and Vitesse fuck up before those games it could even come quicker than that.

WJD

I'm almost looking forward to seeing England play providing Roy picks a decent team.

Sturridge, Sterling, Rooney all combining should be decent.

confuziz

Banned
It's a killer year for Matthew. He's gonna get him some Globes/Emmy's and an Oscar in the same year. No way around it.

I'm not one for celebrating early, nothing is won yet. But it was a big step for sure. We have a chance of winning the title in Arnhem though. We play Twente in round 30 and Vitesse in round 31. If we win both games and the three games leading up to that (Cambuur at home, RKC and NAC away) we're 11 points ahead of everyone. If both Twente and Vitesse fuck up before those games it could even come quicker than that.

linius pls. I would bet all the money in the world on it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Berardi lives!

Berardi is dead. Did you see the look on his face the last few weeks? He's permanently Torres'd.

And John Locke taught me that dead is dead. There's no going back, Zabster. Let's put him in a body-bag and dump him in Serie B with the rest of our youngsters.

but then again, "What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger."

so rise Mimmo. RISE!

Jack cw

with a midfield of

Kroos
Schweini - Lahm

you don't need a defense.

Haha, I'd hope so but our full backs are the weak point as we dont have any.
I think the CB are fix with Boateng and Mertesacker. Now we have Schmelzer, Großkreutz and Höwedes... on the wings...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know why Theon reminds me of dc89..

the scruffy hair?

or maybe his confused 'I'm I late again?' look..

Milan players called up: Abate, De Sciglio, Montolivo, Zapata, Honda, Muntari, Essien, Constant, Taarabt and Birsa.

Didn't know that Birsa was still alive, quelle surprise. I would've kept De Sciglio and Monto at home, but it's pretty clear that Prandelli doesn't care one bit about clubs this time.
It's not too late for Berardi to score a hat trick against Milan on the last day of the season.

Trollface.jpg

Oh god please no. One time was more than enough.

Linius

Pellol no longer captain at Feyenoord. Also won't be playing the next two games. It had to happen at some point I guess.

subtles

You, dc, are the undisputed king of dc'ing.

No one, neither in history nor in events yet to unfold, have or will dc to your levels.

Ever.

He called an injured Chiellini :lol

Conte was bitching about it last night.
we need to gag him

Marotta too. And they're right tbh, having a recovering player in the team seems counterproductive to me and would pretty much block another possible CB from showing off.

Elchele

I hope so. Schalke is missing a coach with tactical knowledge since the days of Stevens.
But honestly, with that idiot Heldt as manager, Schalke will never become relevant.

well, Veh isn't exactly the greatest tactician in Germany buy pretty much anyone is a step up from the german Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom